PDX Movers

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

19585 SW 118th Ave

Tualatin, OR 97062

We are here to do the heavy lifting! Whether its for you business or your home, we can help move you in, move you out or both! We cater to the greater Portland area, so call or click today to get a fast and easy quote....

Moving Companies (10)

12/02/2019

Rich and the team did a great job! No damage and these guys know how to work! I'll use them again...they were not the lowest price but we moved from 4,000 sq. ft. to 1,350 and they helped immensely. John

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/29/2019

My move went so smoothly mostly because of PDX movers. It began with a visit to my home to ensure an accurate bid and take inventory to know what I needed to move and what they would need the day of the move. They then followed a few weeks before and again the day before the move. I needed to keep cost affordable for me and considered cutting cost with one truck and only a couple guys, but Seth kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved. from Beaverton to Vancouver

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

11/07/2019

All i large items where wrapped and successfully delivered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from apartment to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/07/2019

These guys are the best! All my sons moving notified me at 3 pm the day of my move that they would not be able to move me. PDX movers were able to put together a crew in 30 min. and we were loading our container by 4:30PM. They saved us. Forever grateful!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loaded a 16' container

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/12/2019

Tom and Ryan provided outstanding customer service moving my 98 year old mom-in-law. Taking extra care in wrapping, protecting and moving her furniture! This is now the 7th time over the years I've called upon PDX Movers for portland metro area family moves. I definitely plan on calling upon them again when moving services are needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local area moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

08/08/2019

Travis, Ryan and Jose were right on time and were considerate, professional and knowledgeable. They had a very caring and friendly attitude. They made a difficult move go smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture from apartment to storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

08/08/2019

As smooth as silk!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture and boxes from a storage unit to an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

08/03/2019

Guillermo and Walker were very professional and efficient. They wrapped my bed up piece by piece to protect it and quickly loaded it into the truck. I met them at the destination, and they reassembled the bed per instructions. They were courteous and quick. I would definitely hire PDX Movers again and can't recommend Guillermo and Walker enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a king size mattress, two twin box springs, and a bed frame moved across town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

06/27/2019

It went great! They showed up on time, very professional, courteous, and take good care of our furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us moved all the furniture to our house to another place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

06/27/2019

It went great and wonderful. They showed up on time, professional, quick, and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my furniture to another house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

We are a fully licensed and insured moving company with authority for the Oregon Department of Transportation. Full service - Packing, Loading, Transport and Unloading. Free no hassle onsite estimates. With all of illegal movers in this state do not hesitate to ask for proof of insurance and license, Well we wont blink twice to show proof! When looking for movers in Portland, look no further, we will answer every question with a smile and make sure your move goes off without a hitch.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check