Wolcott Services

• Trade License Locale
  • OR

1075 W Historic Columbia River Hwy

Troutdale, OR 97060

Wolcott offers expert plumbing, electrical, and heating & cooling services to Portland residents. After nearly four decades as a family-owned plumbing company, we added HVAC technicians and electricians to our workforce. Think of us as your three-in-one supplier of home service solutions....

drain cleaning (9)plumber (5)hvac repair (3)

12/21/2019

The process from estimate to completion was excellent. The work was completed on schedule and the furnace and hot water heater are working just fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new furnace, water heater and air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

11/25/2019

Same day service, should up on time, called when on their way. Very prompt, very professional and I'd highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had 2 clogged bathroom sinks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

C

09/06/2019

I was asking for bids for a company to repair our AC. Wolcott came out, under the pretense of looking over things, and then charged me $97 for the service call. I paid for the service, since the technician did some work. At the end, he gave me a run down of the problems and said he would come back with his supervisor to bid out the rest of the work. I never heard from them again and my AC continue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

08/01/2019

Tech was on time, professional, clean & fast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Uncog bathtub drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy the Mike was able to assist with your clogged drain. Please keep us in mind for any of your future drain or HVAC needs.

07/12/2019

It took awhile as it seemed to have a very bad clog and a long line, but they kept working at it until it unclogged. They were very polite and professional. They were very good about cleaning up and making sure I was happy with how things were. They were the first to contact us--same day as we called and they were here the next day and fixed the clog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The kitchen sink was clogged and needed to be cleared.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

04/24/2019

It went great!! And I had an Angies list coupon, so I got $35 off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had dropped a plastic cap down my bathroom sink clogging the drain. Wolcott was able to send Grant out the same day I called. He cleared the blockage quickly and efficiently. Grant was wonderful. I would definitely hire them again.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad Grant could help and that your drain is good to go. Please give us a call for any future drain (or hvac) needs!

01/25/2019

This company was wonderful. They wee very conscience about keeping my house clean, the time it took, and they didn't charge me the three hours it took for them to search for the leak. They repaired everything and proved to be very honest with me. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a pipe that broke.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and we look forward to working with you again.

01/09/2019

They handled everything. They went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly and I was very happy with everything they did. Nothing interfered with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, plumbing, and more, during a remodel.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your home, and for the positive review! Please keep us in mind for your future plumbing, electrical, and HVAC needs.

11/22/2017

It went well. The only thing we have to do is sheetrock a few areas where they had to access the shower walls . That was made clear from the beginning. It was a four day project. When they left every night they made sure we had hot water. They cleaned up their mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total redo of plumbing in the hole house.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and for taking the time to give us your feedback. -Management

03/24/2011

They seemed to have done a pretty good job. I went through a contractor, but on one inside wall where they had to take down to run this pipe they did not put the wall back up. I don?t know if that is an oversight, but I am making a whole list of stuff here that various and sundry other subcontractors have done. The first guy that came out was a little goofy. He seemed to know what he was doing, bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wolcott Plumbing. They re plumbed my entire house.

CATEGORY plumbing