Apollo Drain & Rooter Service

Troutdale, OR 97060

Sewer Scope Due to Root Instrusion

Sewer Scope Due to Root Instrusion

plumbing202097007
Are you dealing with slow drains or clogs? Get a sewer scope with one of our highly trained professionals to see if it could be due to root intrusion or deteriorating pipes. Apollo is installing the latest in Trenchless drain line repair (CIPP) Cured in Place Pipe. See if CIPP is a candidate for your drain lines and save your trees and landscaping from having to be dug up! See the CIPP process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHUMjYRtEs&t=7s

Apollo Drain & Rooter Service Inc. is a full service plumbing company family owned and operated in the Portland/Vancouver area since 1984. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 emergency service. Apollo is the leading plumbing company in the Northwest for drain line repair offering their exclusive service (CIPP) Cured in Place Pipe. The CIPP is a Zero-Dig drain line repair with a 50 year service life and 10 year transferable warranty! Call today for service! 503-205-3817 10% off for Seniors and Veterans / $99 Sewer Scopes for Realtors CCB 49418; WA LIC: APOLLDR995MP....

drain cleaning (154)plumbing (129)sewer cleaning (31)water heater repair and installation (8)home remodeling (5)drain pipe installation (2)appliance repair (8)well and water pump (1)pressure washing (1)water softener installation and repair (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

12/02/2020

Service was professional and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged Shower

CATEGORY appliance repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

10/20/2020

Very well. Good communication... Extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 toilet rebuilds

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/19/2020

Same day responsive service have had 2 great experiences with technician Tyler doing work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out culvert

CATEGORY appliance repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us this great review! We will be sure to let Tyler know to keep up the great work! Thank you again for choosing Apollo for all your plumbing services. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/19/2020

Great! Fast professional terrific service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New faucet kitchen sink

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share this great review. We appreciate you choosing Apollo for your plumbing services and look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/20/2020

Perfect! Jerry was our plumber from Apollo and he was efficient, professional and the pricing was great. This is the second time I’ve called Apollo for a plumbing problem and I trust them to do honest work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain in basement plugged Flooding

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our technincian Jerry. We will be sure to let him know to keep up the great work! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/19/2018

process went well -- was able to remove hair that was cause blockages in bathroom sink and bathtub. technician was knowledgeable and good to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogging three bathroom sinks and drains

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the awesome review! We will make sure to let the technician know as well. If you have any clogged drains in the future we are happy to help!

06/30/2018

Never gave a bid for repair. Led me down a path to make sure sewer line was OK. Ran a camera down and told me they couldn't complete scoping to the curb because the line had a collapsed place. Suggested I get it repaired so the complete line could be scoped. I declined that. A second company came and scoped the line all the way to the curb and there were was nothing wrong. Apollo didn't provide me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe repair

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are truly sorry to hear of this and we certainly don't stand by this kind of service nor want any of our customers to be left feeling this way. In hopes to resolve this privately we have made several attempts to contact you and left messages via phone and email and have not received a response. In order for us to resolve this matter and correct our errors we would need...

06/08/2018

Updated review: Less than 24 hours after Lonnie was here, Rob, the plumber, showed up to repair the pipes. He had to replace over 20 feet of pipe! It was all in the crawl-space, likely on his back. Personally, my skin crawls when I'm under there! He had to lie on his back, for 4 hours to cut and dress over 20 feet of galvanized pipe! Thank you very much Rob! Superb work! 👌 PS: Yesterday, I exceed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair or replace 20 feet a broken drain pipe under my house.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

06/07/2018

Lonnie showed up on time, well groomed and ready to work. It took him 3 hours to find the problem. we have broken pipes underneath our house in the crawl space. He brought back pictures. the charge was still only $95 and they recommended their plumbers come back tomorrow. Or I could use my plumber. But these folks have earned my business and my trust and respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink drain clogged.

05/28/2018

I called everybody I know and then several people that were recommended and no one had any more availability before Tuesday! we had sewage backing up and my wife's bathroom sink. not a happy happy joy joy way to start a holiday weekend! Then, on a recommendation, I found Apollo. They said they would help and I was finally able to catch my breath. He said they make it there by the end of the day so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear drains on Friday before Memorial Day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your positive experience with Apollo! If you continue to have any clogs in the future we would be happy to help!

Residential & Business Installation, Repair, Replacement Of Faucets, Sinks, Toilets, Tubs, Shower Heads, Water Lines, Disposal, Dishwashers, Water Heaters, Sewers, W=Sewer Lines, Drain Cleaning, Water Jetting Services, Television/Fiber Optic Camera Line Camera Line Inspection & Underground Line Detection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing