DAN THE BUG MAN

Angie's List since July 2010

01/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rid the house of mice and rats, cleaned up the area and put new screens over the vents where they got in. He was great to work with, would definately have him again whenever needed.

08/24/2015

We had carpenter ants, but had evidently already pretty much taken care of the problem. We live 15 miles from Dan's business. he traveled out, looked at the situation and told us what to spray to prevent them from coming back and didn't even charge us for a service call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan came out and looked at our problem, gave recommendations and told us what to do to fix it ourselves. He didn't even charge for a service call.

06/04/2015

I called this company because of their good reviews.  I spoke with the owner about a flea infestation that was driving me crazy.  I had tried several products but not having any luck.  He asked some good questions and explained the flea life cycle and why the other products had not worked.  He quoted me a price to have him come and do the entire house, but told me that I could probably solve the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Telephone consult