TUALATIN VALLEY GLASS

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2007

Established in 1975, Tualatin Valley Glass has proudly served the community for residential and small commercial glass needs. We offer honest service and a quality product at an affordable rate. We don't sell poor quality glass at a heavily discounted price that either cracks easily or the insulated glass seal fails and fogs up fast. We offer a 10 year warranty on the Insulated Glass Units (IGU'S) we install. As a bonus we have just merged with Mobile Screens Etc., Inc. to take care of all your window and door screens and storm window and storm door needs. We feel we are the best at what we do! That's the honest to God truth....

Brightside Home Solutions of Oregon, LLC

Brightside Home Solutions is a premium quality window & door company with the highest quality and most energy efficient replacement windows. While our signature windows are high end, our customer service and way of doing business are down to earth and simple. Need new windows? Look on the Brightside!

09/11/2017

Some problems with getting info as the owner was often on road and busy with other clients. The work was done as promised and done to very good standards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows for sun/weather damaged panes.

CATEGORY glass repair

08/12/2017

The replacement window matched the others perfectly. The only problem was that the new window was clean, so I had to wash the others! Everything went very smoothly. It's like it never even happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I broke a double-paned window in my glass door, one of 5 panes.

CATEGORY glass repair,windows

03/31/2017

Installion solved my problems, eliminated my draft (and ladybug problem), and didn't cost too much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple job- replace the glass of a bedroom window and make some replacement screens. They identified the curious previous installation problems, and offered an efficient solution, when they could have easily suggested I rebuild the entire plantation window. They were quicker than prompt, calling me to ask if they could come earlier. They were friendly, professional and fair

CATEGORY glass repair,windows

01/23/2017

very responsive, cleaned up after the work, kept us informed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 4 failed glass units

CATEGORY windows

01/13/2017

They were there early. They were professional. They were friendly. They finished in no time at all. They have definately earned any future business from me. They deserve a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to replace a window on my garage door.

CATEGORY windows

REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF BROKEN TEMPERED GLASS IN DOORS, AND ANNEALED GLASS IN WINDOWS & STORM WINDOWS. REPLACEMENT OF FAILED & FOGGED INSULATED GLASS (IGU) OR THERMAL PANE GLASS UNITS IN WINDOWS AND DOORS. GLASS CABINET DOOR INSERTS. GLASS SHELVES, GLASS TABLETOPS & MIRRORS. WINDOW AND DOOR SCREENS, SUN/PRIVACY BLOCK SCREENS, PET PROOF CLEAR VIEW AND STAINLESS STEEL MESH, SWINGING SCREEN DOORS AND NEW HEAVY DUTY STORM WINDOWS.

Auto Glass. Stained glass window repair. REPAIR BROKEN SHOWER DOOR GLASS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal