TIGARD SUV & AUTO REPAIR

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2007

Established in 2004, Tigard SUV & Auto Repair services and repairs most makes and models. We are an ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Repair Shop and a Recognized DEQ Repair Facility. All staff members are certified by the Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. We guarantee our work for 18months or 18,000miles- whichever comes first. We offer free loaner vehicles or local rides....

Cooper's Auto Service, Inc.

10 Employees. Family owned & operated. Use subcontractors for auto body work. Most repairs are charged by a flat rate. May contact through email

Award 2019

C

03/10/2017

My experience was mediocre. They said they could only repair the entire thing.  I ended up going online and sent in my part and they fixed it for $30.00. TIGARD wasn't very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them looking to repair a electrical issue.

CATEGORY auto repair

Service date- 11/20/2012. The following is copied from the work order. Total cost to the customer was $84 Customer complaint: Check temp control switch intermittently inoperative. (Has to cycle several times to get heat from vents) Plays with dial for heat then it will finally get warm, does it in all modes. What we did: Traced intermittent failure to a failing climate control head - removed HVAC ...

10/12/2016

Before they got into the repair they found a crack in the radiator. I had them replace it and will go back later for the belts and hoses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All belts & hoses replaced

CATEGORY auto repair,radiator service

02/07/2014

Did not try to up-sell me or find problems that did not exist. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional, asked the appropriate questions when I made the appointment, all supplies were then on hand to service my Audi All-Road.

02/05/2013

Great service each and every time. I trust no one else with the repairs I need done. Always friendly and on top of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Belt change, right axle boot replacement, etc.

07/26/2012

Good overall - car still runs great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Mazda 626 yr 2000 would crank but not start. Tigard SUV performed a full diagnostic and then replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. They were very professional and turned the car around in one day and provided a full report on the results of the diagnostic as well as an itemized bill. However, the price was $696.96 of which $376 was labor, $52 was diagnostics, and $269 was parts (fuel pump and filter). Normally I go to another repair shop near Hillsboro, where I live, and I called to get their opinion on the price. They said the parts were fair in price but the labor was over $100 an hour and the industry standard is $80 to $90 an hour.

CATEGORY auto repair

We provide service and repair to the following vehicle systems: Brake Systems, Cooling Systems, Comfort Control, Engine Performance, Engine Repair, Exhaust Systems, Suspension, Drive train, and all Vehicle Maintenance including 30,60,90K Services, Oil Changes, Tune Ups, Flushes.

Body Work.