At Home Doggie Daycare

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2013

At Home Doggy Daycare was created by a mother daughter team in 2008. The desire to open a dog daycare and boarding facility came to light after the family needed a place to take their very loved family dogs while they were on vacation. Unable to find a boarding facility they felt good about leaving their dogs at, At Home Doggy Daycare came to life. A normal day of daycare includes, constant play (ball, tug, chasing, and water fun in the summer,) large out door and indoor play areas, love and attention for each dog. Boarding out of a home environment is one of the many unique and invaluable things about At Home Doggy Daycare. The dogs are free to sleep where they feel most comfortable. There are no kennels provided by the staff so the dogs boarding are with people from 6am until whenever they all turn in at night. Health, safety, and fun are their main concerns and they pride themselves on having such a great track record. "Here at, At Home Doggy Daycare we treat every dog with as much love as we treat our own dogs. We cater to the needs of each individual dog whether it be medical, emotional, or re-enforcing owner training. Our daycare and boarding dogs become apart of the family. Having the daycare facility off of the same land as our family home makes it easy to give them the love and attention they need while away from their own family."...

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angie's List

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used their day care services. Our dog is always excited when we pull into the driveway and comes home exhausted. | |It was an easy drop off, pick up and the price you can't beat! | |They also will sometimes allow unneutered male dogs past 6 months, depending on the individual dogs behavior and temperament. It was really helpful to have a place that was understanding since we were waiting for the one year mark to alter our dog.

08/06/2014

It didn't go as well as I thought she said she wasn't going to him alone and she did for about an hour and she separated him from the other dogs and he destroyed the door frame trying to get to play with the other dogs.  Generally she seems to care about the dogs but if you have a larger dog this might not be the place for you she generally watches smaller dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She watched my dog overnight.

11/21/2013

Barb and her team go far and above my expectations everytime Bear is with them. They treat him like one of the family and he comes home tired every day! Bear loves his time at daycare, he is well loved and cared for and gets enough play time that he is nice and tired at the end of the day. The daily cost is by far the best in the Portland area and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pup Bear attends Doggie Daycare and they treat him like one of the family!

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you for your review [removed member name]! Bear is so sweet and fun to have at daycare! Thank you for letting us get to know both you and Mr. Bear!

09/24/2013

Barb and her team treat my dog like he is part of their family. They spend a lot time playing ball and running around outside in an all fenced area. The place is clean, safe and fun for Bear. By the time I pick him up after work he is a tired pup and he usually sleeps from the time we get home till the next morning, only waking to have his dinner. It is the best $18.00 I have ever spent. I would h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog Bear to At home doggie day care almost every day during the week. Day care and over night stays.

CATEGORY kennels

We offer a full range of dog sitting and dog day boarding services to Tigard, Portland, Lake Oswego, and Tualatin, OR!

Free Evaluations