AKL General Contractors

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since June 2014

Offering several phases of construction. All commercial and residential construction....

The Wall

133  REVIEWS
The Wall

If you want more than just beauty built into your project, residents have relied on THE WALL® since 1985. We back up every new retaining wall with an exclusive 5-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship. The Wall will replace or repair free any fault that might occur as a result of failure in materials and craftsmanship. Your new wall is designed for years of enjoyment. Our warranty is designed to protect your investment.

09/23/2014

We found a water leak inside downstairs power room wall last weekend. Left a message (by email) for AKL 2am in the morning. Got their reply 5:30am. They went to Home Depot got parts needed first thing in the morning and came to my place. They identify the problem right away and fixed it in a couple of hours. We used them in the past. They are always polite, and very professional. They not only doi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We found a water leak inside the wall. AKL responded fast and fixed the leaking pipe first thing in the morning.

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/03/2014

Very professional. On time. Work was completed early and I was satisfied with the work done. I would recommend to any of my friends, family and neighbors. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor and front patio.

CATEGORY flooring

07/02/2014

It was a pleasent experience. The staff was courteous, timely, and experienced. They worked with the direction I wanted to go giving suggestions as needed. Completed the project in a timely and professional manner, cannot wait to use them on a future project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AKL remodeled the bathroom, doing an amazing job, leaving me extremely satisfied with the end result. From beginng to end they were there! Could not ask for a better crew!

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/02/2014

The job was going to approximately take 7 business days and weekends if I wanted. The crew came in, to much my surprise the owner of the company came out and worked right along his crew. The job was finished in 5 days, 2 days early I was so amazed by the professionalism of the entire crew. They kept me and my family in consideration while working. As I do have younger children. Thank You so much L...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a 2000 sq ft paver patio, added on planter boxes and a surrounding privacy fence.

CATEGORY hardscaping

Design build patios , decks, walkways and driveways. Partners with Oregon energy trust offers incentives for energy upgrades.

No hand man services