Jco Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2015

For more than a decade, we've been keeping our friends and neighbors warm and comfortable through dedicated skills and a high level of expertise that enables us to perform exceptional heating and cooling repair Springfield, Oregon, residential and commercial customers need and want when their HVAC isn't working....

Northwest Duct Services

Northwest Duct Services is a family owned and operated business. We believe in building a strong client relationship to establish complete trust. Services we provide include Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, Install, Repair, Seal and Insulate. My team has over ten years of experience and expert knowledge to provide complete and total satisfaction. This ensures that we are the contractor of choice. We aim to help you breathe clean fresh air inside your home. We look forward to working with you. "Let Us Do The Dirty Work"

Award 2019

03/26/2019

They showed up on time, did the job in a timely manner and I was very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the annual service maintenance

09/22/2018

I spent $1,000 with another well known heating company, and the furnace was still not fixed!! I just gave up, and went all last winter with electric heaters. There was no way I was going to call them again, as when, once again, the tech willy nilly replaced yet another part, the tech said it should work now and ran out of my house without testing. My neighbor recommended Jco, and the man from Jco ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix gas furnace

04/25/2017

If there was a level higher than A+++,JCO Heating & Air Conditioning would get it from my wife and I, they deserve it. Rich and Kyle and also Electrician Tom are all top-notch in there profession but also as people. People(not employees, They all seem like a family) are very easy to talk with. Thanks JCO. You went beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
--Replaced our worn-out 25 year-old DUCTED Heat Pump with a new DUCTLESS Heat Pump. --Cart away old heat pump

03/04/2017

Professional, personable, great follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install spelt heat pump.

01/11/2017

Right after the install one of the systems was all heating. We called the company on a Saturday and they came out immediately and fixed it that day. I love their responsiveness!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added ducted in upstairs rooms and ductless in the rest of the home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning. Heating. Furnaces. Heat Pumps. Duct Cleaning.

Financing Available