Bulls Eye Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since February 2015

Jeff will come to your home or business personally. He will accept cash, check, debit or credit. He can bill real estate brokers and businesses as necessary....

Finishing Touch Cleaners

Finishing Touch Cleaners has serviced the Eugene Community for over 13 years. We are owner operated. We offer many services including: We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Give us a call today for a free estimate.

10/04/2016

Really well. Only a light citrus scent remained, which is better for allergies. The rugs are cleaner than with the last company I used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and couches.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/04/2016

He's polite and does a thorough job. I've already recommended him to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets.

10/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an excellent job cleaning our carpets. Arrived on time and were very professional. Will certainly use them again.

10/21/2015

Excellent results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for a four bedroom house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

I offer a truck-mounted deep cleaning for carpet and upholstery cleaning maintenance or spot removal for residential homes and commercial facilities. I use products and applications that are baby, pet and environmentally safe yet are tough at removing dirt, odors, and stains.

I do not re-stretch carpet, dye carpet, or do patches at this time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard