Evergreen Gas Heating & Cooling

A148 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2012

16385 SW Langer Dr

Sherwood, OR, 97140

If we wouldn't have them in our home, we wouldn't send them to yours" Owners, Bill & Kelsey Belden Evergreen Gas Heating & Cooling, established in 2003 provides residential and light commercial customers a variety of energy saving products and equipment. With customer satisfaction in mind, we offer home comfort solutions specializing in furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, duct design & installation, fireplaces, gas lines and more! We can help improve indoor air quality with electronic air cleaners and purifiers. These options provide a healthier environment for your family and reduce pollutants in your home. We have an exceptional service and installation department who are well trained and NATE certified. Being a PGE Certified Contractor, and an Energy Trust Trade Ally are just a few partnerships that allow us to offer some of the best tax credits and incentives available. In 2017 we were given the Circle of Champions Award through Bryant�� for leading the industry nationally for inverter products. Two years in a row they received the Angie's List Super Service Award for exceptional customer service. In 2018 they won the Bryant Medal of Excellence placing them into the top 1% nationally. Take advantage of Free Estimates on all new equipment! We also have multiple interest free finance options available to help make your comfort goals a reality. Call Today: 503.407.9542 or Explore Evergreen: www.EvergreenGas.net #158031...

Fireplaces (122)Gas Logs (43)Heating and Air Conditioning (32)Natural Gas Lines (14)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (7)Uncategorized Services (3)Chimney Sweep (2)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Water Heaters (2)Chimney Repair (1)

06/23/2019

Shaun and Jonathan worked tirelessly to complete the project. I was to install a stone mosaic rug before they connected the fire pit. I injured my back and had to put my part of the project on hold. They were very accommodating, working around my recovery. They worked with me to make sure the fire pit was leveled and situated for the best view in the garden. They converted the pit to accommodate n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted an artisan fire pit to natural gas and had it installed. Also added a line for a future gas grill.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

03/04/2019

We couldn't be happier with Evergreen Gas Company! We started out working with the company and the owner, Bill, on our landscape projects for firepits, grills and outdoor kitchens (we own a landscape install company). They have always done excellent work, are always on time, the employees are polite and look sharp, the follow up work is perfect and they are always easy to reach by phone and great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install gas line/ burners to fire pit, gas line to grill and convert wood burning fireplace in house to gas w/ log set

CATEGORY fireplaces, gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

11/17/2018

Evergreen gas has worked on our AC and our fireplace. Both technicians they sent out did a great job and were very knowledgeable. They repaired our AC the same day on one of the hottest days of the year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Fireplace repair and Central air repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

10/18/2018

From the ease of making our appointment to having the tech come and quickly solve our heat pump issue, Evergreen was phenomenal. I know several others who have used them as well, from installs to repairs and everyone has had such a great experience with them. They are super knowledgable, experienced, and very clearly dedicated to great customer service. I highly recommend Evergreen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump leaking water

10/17/2018

I am so happy to tell you that they're wonderful. Everything they do they're neat and tidy. They charge reasonable prices. Good communication and excellent service. I can't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them several times since 2016 but most recently they came did maintenance on my furnace. They changed the filter and checked on other things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

10/17/2018

They were great. They took into account that I have a daughter with autism and we needed to be aware of noise that could bother her. They were really wonderful about understanding I have a daughter with a disability in the house. They were professional, on-time and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an ductless heat and air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

08/02/2018

Evergreen sent Diego out on VERY short notice after I called three other companies and they couldn't help. He was at our house within an hour of my call. Diego quickly disconnected the range and then suggested replacing some old gas line and a valve prior to installation of our new range. I was impressed by his work and professionalism. He also took the time to explain various things to me and ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our old gas range disconnected and some old gas pipe and a valve replaced.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the nice review! Diego is one of our favorite, long-term employees and does a wonderful job. Please call us in the future for any of your heating and cooling needs! Bill, Kelsey & Team EG

07/23/2018

Annual service of air conditioner. Very pleased with the knowledge and performance of the service tech and communication from the main office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner tune up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for our company. Please call in the future for any of your heating or cooling needs! Bill, Kelsey & Team EG

06/25/2018

Installers arrived on time and did a very good job. They listened to my concerns and went out of their way to address them. Price quote for the Byrant Air Conditioner unit was $1,400 LESS than the comparable Carrier brand unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement house air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

[Member Information Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We always welcome feedback and appreciate a happy customer. Please call us should you need anything in the future. Thank you, Bill, Kelsey & EG Team

01/23/2018

It went well. This time it was Anthony Tarr as the technician. He found numerous problems which he showed me including a melted rheostat that was also wired incorrectly and mounted inappropriately. He replaced the rheostat and the thermopile and finally disassembled and cleaned the unit. As he worked he answered my questions about how the unit worked and what the various components were for. Antho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mother-in-law's free-standing gas fireplace's thermostat was malfunctioning. The stove would continue to run even tho the room temperature was far above the set point. We had to resort to just switching the unit off, allowing the room to cool down and restart it again. I called Evergreen because they resolved a problem with my own gas fireplace in December, 2017, for which I wrote a favorable review.

CATEGORY fireplaces