Robert P Heckel Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/26/2020

6375 Sunnyview Rd NE

Salem, OR 97305

General contractor: new construction, remodeling,pole buildings,horse arenas,decks, fencing,wood,chain link,vinyl,iron,gate openers. Siding,foundations. Concrete flat work, colored,stamped,broom finish and retaining walls. Wood and laminate flooring. Log homes build and remodel. Drywall repair,doors, windows,skylights and paint. Pride ourselves in customer satisfaction!!! Always staying in contact and showing up on time!!! Twenty years experience in construction!!!! Payments taken by check, cash and all mayor credit cards!!!...

deck building (6)home remodeling (5)home builder (4)concrete repair (3)door (2)hardwood flooring (2)fencing (2)skylight installation (1)roofing (1)

08/24/2020

We had to tear down our old, rotten deck and build a new one with a couple improvements. We had a clear idea of what we wanted to do, but there were some challenges. We wanted a pergola to cover part of the deck, but the clearance from the roof was going to make it tough. We also wanted to replace a window with a slider door and on our old, 1905 house, we expected some trouble there. Robert was ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Rebuild

CATEGORY decks,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Photo for Robert P Heckel Construction  - 6375 Sunnyview Rd NE, Salem, OR - 38823811

07/17/2020

It went quickly and repair has held.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of gate lock.

CATEGORY fences,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

05/31/2020

Robert and his crew Matt and Ryan were amazing! Always on time, so nice and amazing craftsmanship!!!My husband and I could not be happier with this company.... We plan to hire them back for our front porch soon and we already referee a friend to have their deck done. Thanx Robert😁

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of my garage to a Dog Grooming shop.... And a deck and roof on the deck.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

03/21/2019

Robert built a wood fence and gate and installed a cyclone fence. I have gravel landscaping and he put down plastic to keep dirt from getting in the rock. He is the only contractor we've ever hired that left the yard looking better than when he arrived. The work was done on time, to specification, with great attention to detail. We got four bids; two were higher and one fencing company was the sam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wood and cyclone fencing.

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Photo for Robert P Heckel Construction  - 6375 Sunnyview Rd NE, Salem, OR - 37777374

02/08/2019

Robert studied the project well and came up with amazing solution. Project was done within two weeks and the cost was VERY REASONABLE! He always responded to calls and showed up on time. I told him you are too good to be true!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding a room to my house.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,home builders,doors

12/27/2018

He kept me updated during this busy time and came through in a timely way with the bid we needed for a soil & water conservation grant. Construction will start this spring. I was very impressed with his professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid on a 10 X 42 manure composting shed to qualify for a partial grant.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

10/28/2018

Robert did a terrific job. He put down a tarp before he starting cutting into the wall. He came prepared and on time. Robert added caulking around the door on the outside of the house because he didn't want the rain to cause damage, which is something I didn't think of and was not mentioned in the directions that came with the doggie door. He cleaned up when he was done. I plan on hiring him to bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of doggie door in my living room wall.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Photo for Robert P Heckel Construction  - 6375 Sunnyview Rd NE, Salem, OR - 37510574

10/25/2018

He did an excellent job. He was super fast, super friendly, and I will hire him again. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put a front porch addition on the front of my house.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

09/28/2018

Bob is extremely honest, punctual, hard working, very reasonably priced and whenever something isn't 100% satisfactory he will fixed it immediately. He is a very experienced framer and highly knowledgeable in most areas of construction. He's a good guy to have working for you. I've used his services for over 15 years. He always does an excellent job! I will definitely recommend him and absolutely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 10' X 50' Concrete Retaining Wall for Driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Thank you!!!! I've enjoyed doing work for your company for many years and hope to keep it going for years to come

09/18/2018

He did an excellent job, I'm very pleased with the work and I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repair some portion of my front porch.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!!!! For the work and your kind words!!!!!! Appreciate that!!!!!

General construction,new construction,remodeling, decks,fencing, concrete, foundations,log home building and remodeling