Pacific Family Medical Center

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day....

05/09/2013

She is a wonderful physician. I currently live 50 miles away and still drive to see her she is that great. She is also very good with mental health and all around needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see her for an annual appointment.

11/17/2011

I wouldn't recommend them. The waits are long and they don't seem to care about the patients. They only care about themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pacific Family Medical Center for my medical needs.

06/06/2011

Lousy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was a patient of this doctor for several years - She is very up to date with the latest is interested first in what your insurance company will cover and how much medicine can be prescribed to you. Is not interested in what the patient wants - her way or now way. The staff is very friendly with the exception of the office manager - awful!

CATEGORY internist

10/31/2010

I got in quickly, Vicki Faucher was very through. She listened to all my issues and agreed that constant pain is not something I should put up with. She set up referrals and even agreed that the foot dr. I wanted to see (got all A+ on Angie's) was the best in Salem. Ms. Faucher allowed me to decline the flu shot without nagging or soapboxing the issue. All in all very happy with my new DR.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Establishing a primary doctor in Salem. Got all the usual items taken care of. Set up blood work, got scheduled for x'rays and MRI.

10/16/2009

They are great. They are prompt in getting you in and they call and remind you of your appointments. They don’t wait for you to remind them, but they remind you that you are due for you blood work and mammograms. They spend time with you in their office evaluating your medications, telling you what they think you should. They are very thorough and friendly. They office is clean and easy to get to....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to the Pacific Family Medical Center.

Family Practice