Oregon Ducts Inc

A76 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2006

146 Hylo Rd SE

Salem, OR 97306

Oregon Ducts, Inc. has built its reputation on honesty, dependability and punctuality. That is why we can say with pride, that we can be found working with many of the best HVAC contractors in the Portland and Salem areas, as well as some of the best restoration companies that our area has to offer....

air duct cleaning (72)dryer vent cleaning (23)

07/25/2019

they did an AWESOME job. all 11 registers & surrounding ducts in the home were SPOTLESS. I will definitely be calling these guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just bought a house. it was built in 1997. The previous owner had multiple dogs. The vents/ducts looked like they had NEVER been cleaned in all those years. There was a MASSIVE build up of pet hair. it was pretty bad.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Thank you so much for your review! Glad you were happy with the service

02/11/2019

They did a great job, explaining what was being done, and showing us both a before and after. Extremely professional, and put down drop cloths and corner protectors to make sure everything was protected. We would definitely use them again, and recommend them without hesitation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After moving into our new-to-us home, the ducts were really dirty and needed cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Oregon Ducts. Hope you enjoy your new home.

09/06/2018

Work performed was thorough and efficient. They explained what they were doing and answered questions. They also offered suggestions to assist beyond their cleaning services. The technicians were polite, friendly and professional. I would recommend them to my friends and definitely call them again with air duct system needs. I also thought their cost of service was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of air duct vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Oregon Ducts, Inc. Our goal is to perform our air duct cleaning services the best we can to each home owner that we visit.

07/17/2018

Oregon Ducts did a fantastic job, very professional and they showed us their progress and findings every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend them and give them a high rating: Two Thumbs Up! My advice is to not shop for duct cleaners based on specials or coupons, better to go with a pro. This is a professional family business that's been in business for over twenty years, and they ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full air duct and return cleaning (17 ducts)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

Photo for Oregon Ducts Inc - 146 Hylo Rd SE, Salem, OR - 37246358

What a great review, thank you for taking the time. And thanks for sharing your before and after pic. A picture is worth a thousand words.

06/23/2018

Two technicians worked through the house very thoroughly duct by duct. They showed me how the huge intact "tube" attached to the furnace was sucking in all the debris inside the ducts as they went through the system. It was a loud process for a couple hours but well worth it to get all the debris cleaned out from the kitchen remodel. They had to remove the covers to the 3 intake ducts and were car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All duct worked cleaned out after kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

We appreciate your review on how we performed our service. Thank you.

03/14/2018

The guys were professional and did a great job. The work was thorough and quick. We were satisfied with the service and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of Air Duct System

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

Thanks for your review.

03/01/2018

It was great. The crew started off by showing me on a video what the procedure entailed and then took before and after pictures for me to view. They were right on time and called prior to arrival to let me know they were on their way. The took their shoes off each time they entered the house. They were courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Oregon Ducts Inc to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Air Ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. Look forward to serving your needs in the future.

12/13/2017

Great job, everything done as advertised. Will use again next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out air ducts and dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

11/14/2017

Very professional and courteous service. Price was as quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean all ducts in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Thanks for taking the time in writing your review. Our goal is always to be professional and courteous. Thanks for the "A" ratings.

10/05/2017

It went great. You get what you pay for; professionalism and quality work!! Steve explained what he was doing and showed me the results as he cleaned the ducts. A huge vacuum was attached at the heat/cooling unit outside while Steve blew pressurized air with a rotating whip-like device that scrubbed the cold air returns and the heating ducts as it pushed the debris toward the vacuum. It was amazin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning in my home and my Mom's home. Both were built in 1962; mid century modern. We've had our home for a year and the ducts appeared to have never been cleaned. My Mom's ducts had drywall debris that was probably from a remodel 20 years ago; my Mom is just in the process of moving in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Sounds like you were more than happy with our air duct cleaning process than all our other competitors that just vacuum the ducts. It's alway nice to here that our Angie's List customers really appreciate quality work.

Air duct cleaning, furnace cleaning & dryer vent cleaning.

HVAC repairs or services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check