Michael Angelo Exteriors

B32 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2014

581 Lancaster Dr SE # 322

Salem, OR 97317

Welcome to Michael Angelo Remodeling & Painting, (CCB#121571), we offer reliable, expedient and quality work. Your homes exterior is what sets you apart from your neighbors. Let us help you achieve outstanding curb appeal by siding and/or painting your home. We off 0% Financing! Free estimates! Estimates includes labor, materials and removal/hauling away existing siding. Visit us at http://www.michaelangeloexteriors.com...

Exterior Painting (19)Siding (14)Interior Painting (3)Unfinished Carpentry (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Pressure Washing (1)

11/16/2019

A representative came out. My husband explained the work to be done. The man said he would send a bid in a few days. We never heard from this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the trim on our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/18/2019

This was a difficult time of year to take on exterior painting. They managed it very well and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/01/2019

Very good. He came out and did the job really fast. They started the date they said they would. They did my whole house within 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

07/11/2019

Things did not go well. After so much went wrong I should have taken him to court. His crew damaged my windows and he never fixed them. If you want a professional painter, find someone else. Problems: 1. The painters painted my windows shut. It took a while to get that fixed properly. 2. The painters did not speak English and had no idea what color to paint the house or the trim or the front door....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

Photo for Michael Angelo Exteriors - 581 Lancaster Dr SE, Salem, OR - 37978875

11/08/2016

Michael Angelo exteriors painted our house. It hadn't been painted for several years, so needed lots of prep work. They did a great job, and got it all done before the weather got too cold despite me not calling them until the end of summer. The house turned out great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our house painted and deck railing stained, with some minor repairs to the siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

10/17/2016

The price was very reasonable, though we had to make a few phone calls to see when they were going to start. They came & pressure washed 2 1/2 weeks before painting, which I would not recommend waiting that long. The guys were very nice, & professional, as well as pleasant. They did a very nice job on the painting, though when caulking the hardiplank boards, it was not to good. They needed to smoo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the exterior of our house painted.

CATEGORY contractors, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

07/31/2016

Michael Angelo Exteriors was recommended to us by several of our neighbors who had used them to paint their houses over the past few summers. They couldn't say enough about the quality of the workmanship and the fabulous pricing. We had an estimate done and made the decision to use them also. We upgraded our paint to Benjamin Moore Aura, which added a little increase to the price, but it was still...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Exterior Painting

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2016

07/11/2016

Everyone arrived right on time, from the pressure washer to the painters and the estimator.  The two painters worked long hours and had the home painted in just over 1 1/2 days.  I have inspected the results three times and have found nothing that needs to be redone.  The site was cleaned up after the service.  I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

02/04/2016

I would like them to be more responsive to phone calls and concerns. The price was pretty competitive. It was very nicely done. The painters that actually did the job were an 'A', the owner of the company was more a 'B' on professionalism. The actual painters were very good and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete paint on the outside of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2015

07/14/2015

Project involved replacing cedar siding on one side of the house and then painting the entire house. Over a 3 month there were 14 times when they were scheduled to perform work when no one showed up and there was no contact from them. The only time I heard from them were when they wanted money or I had contacted them to find out where they were. Their siding remover cut through an electrical line ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding, paint house

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2015

Siding, Exterior painting, Interior painting, Lead paint removal, Window installation, Deck repair & installation, Interior remodeling, Dry wall, Commercial siding, Residential siding, Commercial painting, Dry rot repair & Home wrap