JJC Movers

B29 REVIEWS

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2010

935 17th St NE

Salem, OR 97301

Additional phone - (503) 559-8973. Local family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - JJ & C Movers. Cost is determined by the job. Personal checks accepted for in town moves only....

moving (27)piano moving (4)

12/19/2018

They were very familiar with moving people from homes to a retirement facility. They were patient and accommodating when things came up during the move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from a home to a retirement facility.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

thank you, for taking the time to write a good review. thank you for the opportunity to work, and help you. Art Perez JJC movers

01/26/2018

We usually just get family and friends to help us move whenever it was necessary but this time we wanted to give them a break and hire movers. We called multiple places and ended up using JJC Movers since they were able to do it in our time frame. JJC Movers were fantastic! The movers were professional, friendly, considerate, and worked very fast. We originally were thinking it would only take abo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a moving truck loaded for our out of state move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

12/11/2017

Very professional and hardworking. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[member name removed] Thanks for the opportunity of working with you, and Thanks for the review at Angies list. Ok thanks Art Perez JJC Movers
C

09/04/2017

A lot of our furniture was scratched or damaged in this move. Badly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and placing household furniture and misc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I checked my invoices (They are numbered) for March 31st, and my company didn't work for you. that Day We moved 3 pianos one in Salem for [Member Name Removed ,one in Silverton for [Member Name Removed] 503 5866694 and one in Sweet Home for [Member Name Removed] 5413674102 Means We never worked for You . is it any reasons why you are saying, or doing this ? Art JJC Movers...

12/07/2016

They were wonderful. I've used them like maybe five times

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use JJ & C Movers LLC for moving services. They did a move for us in May.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2016

10/25/2016

The workers were very respectful, adaptable, and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my mom's furniture from an assisted living facility in Salem to a memory care facility in Corvallis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business and your trust in my moving services .ArtPérezJJC movers

09/08/2016

I can't say enough about Art and his team. They worked tirelessly throughout the entire process.  They packed and moved many fragile items along with some very expensive artwork. Every piece arrived in perfect condition. I work with seniors who are downsizing from their current home to a retirement home. I will use them over and over again because I trust they will always do an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed and moved the entire contents of a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you so very much ArtPérezJJC movers

04/02/2015

We were very pleased with JJ&C Movers.  We had obtained multiple bids for our local move (same city to same city), and not only did JJ&C offer the lowest estimate, but the owner Art also took the time to thoroughly explain the whole process, his company's philosophy, and to patiently answer all of our questions.  His crew was courteous and fast - important when you're paying by the hour!  They too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved 2600 square foot house, garage, and storage unit across town into 5200 square foot house. Included baby grand piano.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2015

09/30/2014

Delivery was on time. There was no damage and the price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my piano from Lake Oswego to Salem.

CATEGORY piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2013

07/01/2014

He was 1/2 hour off on his estimate of time for completion so his estimate of cost was very accurate. He and his workers were courteous and responded to all my requests for placement of goods and care. They were careful with furniture and moving into and out of locations. They arrived on time. Art even was helpful in recommending furniture repair people and a piano tuner. I would hire JJC again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved over 8,000 pounds of household good from rental to new home, including a grand piano.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2014

Piano & Furniture Moving.

Not Applicable