Cravenho Construction & Building

A221 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2007

1420 McDonald St NE

Salem, OR 97301

We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859...

Handyman Services (143)Roofing (120)Electrical (24)Plumbing (21)Ceiling Fans (13)Solar Panels (13)General Remodeling (12)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (12)Lighting (12)Drywall (11)Roof Cleaning (11)Doors (10)

01/08/2020

We had a new roof put on by Cravenho for our large shop. They are super awesome to work with. Price was so reasonable, I never even got another bid. Unlike a lot of contractors, they actually answer the phone. I even got some of his contacts for some of the other work needed done. So far the best contractor I have worked with. Do yourself a favor and hire them, you won't be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new roof for our new construction shop

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

01/03/2020

Amazing work done. Extremely happy with my new home❤

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, house cleaning, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/03/2020

Cravenho Construction did an outstanding job with our remodeling project! We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Everything was done just as requested and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel

CATEGORY countertops, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, air duct cleaning, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

12/14/2019

Jason and his team remodeled a great room with full house span beams to make a pillar less room. He got the project done on budget and in time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY picture framing, roofing, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

12/14/2019

Timely, easy to talk to and left me feeling understood. The job was done on time and the clean up was spot on. My job was not local and his bid was still competitive. This outfit is the real deal not the smoke and mirrors of contractors I've dealt with in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Painting - Interior, Carpentry - Woodworking, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

12/06/2019

The crew was efficient, professional and great to deal with. Would definitely hire this company again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

12/02/2019

My fiances roof was serverly damaged in January by severe storms. After months of frustation from dealing with the insurance company to non existsant company, way over priced to lies about regulations we finally found Cravenho. Jason went above and beyond for my fiance. Not only did he have an estimate for him with in 245 hous of the inital phone call. Once my fiance secured his funds he called Ja...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off of old roof and replace

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

11/15/2019

They are simply amazing, very professional and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/13/2019

I appreciated the workers' professionalism. It was a complex job, so the owner met with me a couple of times to be sure what we were planning. The workers were easy to communicate with, and any unexpected issues that arose were dealt with quickly and professionally. The roof and skylights look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and installation of a skylight and a Solatube.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

09/27/2019

Great! Jason knows what he's doing. i was comfortable after talking with him that the job would be done right. His crew was also friendly and skilled. I'm very happy with the results. yes, I WOULD defiantly hire them again. Thanks Jason and the crew! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed old roof removed and new roof installed

CATEGORY handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

We our a full general construction company, we offer every service for you home, we hold our plumbing, and HVAC lisences, and work very closely with electricians to try and keep everything in house.

Landscaping.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available