Cravenho Construction & Building

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2007

We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859...

Zilka Construction

37  REVIEWS
Zilka Construction

We are Zilka Construction, a family owned and operated contractor service in Portland, Oregon. Our collective experience and expertise allows us to provide professional and artisanal service no matter your budget or job size. For over a decade we have been working to provide good work for good people at a good price. Let's get to work! We do not charge for travel time or for after hours work. CCB# 6618491.

01/27/2021

It went alright....just kidding! Jason and his crew were phenomenal, just as the time previous I had them out to fix my roof in the middle of the night. This time around, they removed an old and awful bathroom vent fan and damages drywall and repaired/replaced both. He recommended the fan to purchase, which we did and it was fantastic, as well as kept things clean and organized all while in good s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bath fan, drywall, roof repair, duct work

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

11/12/2020

Excellent! Miracle workers!!! Will definitely hire for future work as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, wallpaper removal, skylight solar tube, siding, roof, bath fan

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,home remodeling,interior painters

10/17/2020

Beautifully. The crew arrived at the given time and immediately began working. Work was completed that afternoon. All debris were cleaned up. They did a great job on my nearly flat roof. I recommend Cravenho Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

CATEGORY roofing

it was a pleasure working with you, please call us in the future if you have any needs at all.
C

09/30/2020

contractor could not get to my project in my time frame. I did the job myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical connection

CATEGORY electrician,air duct cleaning

I'm sorry that we couldn't fit you in, please consider calling us in the future.

07/26/2020

Took pictures as per request of contractor, sent pictures and never heard another word. Can't count on this contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing,air duct cleaning

I am sorry that we cant get back to all our requests as fast as our customers would like we are in a back log of about 4 weeks right now as well as most contractors right now, my direct line is 503-819-3450 if you would like to call.

We our a full general construction company, we offer every service for you home, we hold our plumbing, and HVAC lisences, and work very closely with electricians to try and keep everything in house.

Landscaping.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available