Capitol Physical & Hand Therapy

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

orthopedic injures and help them return to maximum functionality....

10/23/2012

They were fantastic! It was wonderful that they are located in the Courthouse Athletic Club. After a few sessions we were able to take my therapy into the gym. I had been a highly active member at the gym, so it was a good transition. I was able to use the pool and hot tub for water therapy. Then under their one on one guidance I used the weights for strengthening my muscles. The physical therapis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sprained my ankle quite badly playing racquetball. I came to them on crutches for physical therapy.

10/23/2012

I am satisfied with their services. They had a good insight into my issues. I liked that they had a fitness center to do my therapy through. They had good communication skills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw them for physical therapy.

07/23/2012

I rate them highly and I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Capitol Physical & Hand Therapy for physical therapy. They also had a satellite in a gym. The physical therapist I was using was originally with Capitol Physical & Hand, but I think in the process of me using him, he may have severed the ties and he might be working on his own. His name is Darcy Tataryn.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Yes, Darcy is still with Capitol Physical & Hand Therapy! He enjoys working in the West Salem community. You can find one of our CPHT clinic conveniently located in a Courthouse Fitness center near you. We appreciate the opportunity to help get the positive results our patients are looking for from physical therapy. At Capitol you get the treatment YOU need and the quality YOU deserve.

06/22/2012

CATEGORY fitness center

Thanks, Member, for the positive review! We're so glad to know we were able to help you get the results you were looking for. Take care and be careful next time you're on the racquetball court!

05/21/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw them for physical therapy.

CATEGORY fitness center

Thanks for the review, Customer. Great to hear from you! And, great to hear we were able to help get the results you were expecting.

Assessments Mobilization Strengthening program Splinting Management of scar tissue Management of swelling Reducing neural tension Desensitization Temperature modalities Contrast baths Compression pump Ultrasound Phonophoresis Neuromuscular stimulation TENS High volt galvanic stimulation Biobeedback Patient education

Check, Visa, Financing Available