All Around Movers Inc.

A92 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2008

3995 Hagers Grove Rd SE

Salem, OR 97317

Localy owned, residential-commercial moving and delivery services. Based in Salem Oregon. As a small buisness it is important for us to have a good experience with all our customers. Rates are based on the dificulty of each job and vary, please call for a price quote or to set up a free estimate. Licenced and insured, our licence number #118013 we do offer a senior discount so please let us know if your a senior. Toll Free 888-623-3104. Residential full service moving. We offer local service in the Salem-Keizer area, as well as special service to areas like portland, eugene, and the coast. Long distance moving or out of state can be arranged please ask us how we can keep your costs down on a long distance relocation. We carry a full line of packing supplies....

Moving Companies (92)

09/04/2019

Very quick and decent price. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving houses

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

11/12/2018

The move went very well, the crew arrived on time and were respectful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of household big items including gun safe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

10/25/2018

The move went excellent, both in the pick-up and the delivery. The 3 men were very efficient ,hard-working, and good at what they do. My parents had a ton of stuff, and they managed to get it all in. On the other end, in Redmond, they unloaded and set the furniture as instructed in their new home. Nothing was damaged ir broken. The price ended up to be about half that of movers I got estimates fro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The movers moved my elderly parents belongings from Aumsville, Oregon to Redmond, Oregon.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/15/2018

Juan & Kelly did excellent work. Affable, professional, and extreamly helpful. They made the overwhelm of moving so much more manageable -- and went above and beyond to carefully take apart extreamly intricate furniture. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

06/05/2018

Best move I've experienced! Tucker and Josh showed up early, were courteous and professional, and were very careful with my belongings. They knew exactly what they were doing and kept a steady pace throughout the move. I would definitely hire All Around Movers again and would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from third floor apartment to 2-story condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

04/11/2018

It was a fantastic experience. We had never used professional movers before - and were so happy with their service. We had everything packed and ready for the crew and "only" needed help moving furniture, plastic tubs and boxes. The 3 man crew of Tucker, Josh and Dakota were amazing. They first arrived at our daughter's home to pick up a tree and refrigerator and were very punctual. They then deli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from one home to another. Both 1700+ sq. ft homes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

02/08/2018

I booked the move with Sarah, who was extremely professional. The movers, Tucker and Chris, were right on time. They were efficient, hard-working, and extremely professional. There were no blips whatsoever--the whole process went smooth as silk. My daughter had recommended this company, and I am so glad I followed her recommendation. I am delighted with the whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of my 95 year old mother from one facility to another, with a drop-off of 1/3 of her furniture at my house as her new space was smaller.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

01/19/2018

They were were fast, polite,respectful and very effecient. They made the moving experience stress free. I will definitely let all of my friends know what a great job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved our furniture, boxes and some outside items from our old house in salem to our new house in silverton.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

01/02/2018

it was just so amazing this company is the best in the industry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

09/15/2017

Both times were perfect, the workers when above and beyond to handle my stuff with care, communicate throughout and deliver the best service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second move I have done with this company, both small jobs, second job was packing a pod.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017