Action Auto Glass of Salem Inc

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2007

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

AUTO GLASS REPLACEMENTS...

08/28/2015

Horrible customer service.  Phone is not consistently answered during business hours.  Voice mail messages are not responded to.  A request made through Angie's list to schedule an appointment was not responded to.  When the phone was finally answered, I was told that Action Auto Glass does not make appointments because people don't show up.  Fine, but why allow customers to submit a request for s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  Repairs were done by another provider.

06/21/2015

They were quick and easy to use. The only small downside was scuff marks inside the car where they took out the glass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the windshield in my Prius.

12/29/2013

Everything about this experience was positive! The job was done well, efficiently and with pleasant customer service. All my questions were answered fully when I called to get prices, etc. No question I would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the front windshield in my 2010 Forester.

05/30/2012

Being a Skier, we have had lots of cracked windshields and this guy explained things as no one else has. It takes about 2 months for the whole adhesive stuff is really set properly so don't go to a car wash right away and he had the window open when he shut the door because of the pressure. Personable guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was paid for by the insurance as there was a big crack in the middle. We made an appointment after getting the ok from the insurance company. He said the car needed to sit about 2 hrs after installation for the adhesive to get firm enough to drive. He called when the two hrs were up and we went to get the car. No hassles and no fuss.

03/01/2012

It was a great experience. I was pleasantly surprised by the very high level of customer service. There are places to go to within walking distance if you wait for the replacement, Fred Meyers is right across the street and there is a good Mexican restaurant next door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the windshield of my car replaced because it had a crack going all across it. They replaced it with a new windshield at their shop.

CATEGORY auto glass

Auto glass sales & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover