BARK AVENUE PET GROOMING

Angie's List since August 2010

10/31/2019

Awful. Owner was rude, insulting and nasty attitude. Very unprofessional. Never been more insulted in my life. The facilities were dirty and run down. I was charged way too much and my pet looks terrible. I will go anywhere else than here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Grooming

09/19/2019

Shelly and her team ROCKS! My husband and I moved to Redmond, OR last year and we were very apprehensive about finding a groomer for our beloved Pooka (half Pom and half miniature poodle). We hit a home run when we found Shelly at Bark Avenue Pet Grooming here in Redmond, OR. She is kind and loving with Pooka and she does an excellent job grooming her! So much so, that when I brought home our newe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming for two small dogs

10/30/2018

I cannot mention enough how excellent the service is at Bark Avenue in Redmond, OR. The owner, Shelly is the best! I live in Lapine and have no problem driving 50 miles for her services for my 12 dogs and 4 cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DOG GROOMING

05/12/2014

Did a great job on my troublesome dog who HATES being groomed! He was only there for the time it took to groom, not the whole day like many groomers do while your dog sits in a crate. My dog looked fantastic and I would definitely take him back again. Shelley and her staff are true animal lovers and professional too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath, shave, ears, nails and teeth

06/29/2013

She was professional caring efficient gentle and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shelley groomed and clipped my cat who was in desperate need due to her extremely thick fur.