ZEROREZ

A148 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2011

2618 SE Steele St

Portland, OR 97202

Additional emails - fschade@zerorez.com, sgrigg@zerorez.com, Additional website - www.zerorez.com....

Carpet Cleaning (147)Upholstery Cleaning (10)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (9)Oriental Rug Cleaning (2)Ceramic Tile (1)

09/27/2017

Went very well, I am pleased with the result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet, steamed cleaned floor tile and some upholstery.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

08/17/2017

They do an excellent job. They don't use a lot of detergents making the carpet cleaner with no detergent left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

Thank you for the review! We are glad we were able to meet your carpet cleaning needs.
C

08/17/2017

They came out and used a black light to find the areas. I was shown where the areas were and advised to clean the walls again as well. They suggested a pet treatment, a leave on topical for urine and to reapply something similar to scotch guard. I had them clean 3 rooms and the hallway. After the carpets were cleaned we were advised it would take about 6 hours to dry as he applied a topical treatm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My carpet was replaced 1 year ago. I purchased a carpet specifically for pets with a stain guard as I had 3 dogs and a 6 year old. I now have 2 dogs, a 6 year old and a cat. My older daughter moved home a few months after we got the carpet and her cats chose my youngest daughters room to start wetting in. When the house started heating up during summer I could smell the urine so I called Zerorez to get my carpets cleaned and hopefully get the smell out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. Providing our guests with the best possible service has always been our mission. I know that we spoke over the phone about this situation several times, and the pet damage was extensive. Heat and pet odor can make for challenging conditions, especially when the animal is spraying the walls as well as the...

08/09/2017

The technician was very professional, courteous and did an outstanding job. The work took a little over an hour and 20 minutes. I would definitely hire this company to perform their cleaning services for me in the near future. I have already started telling others about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician cleaned all carpets in my house for living room, dining area, hall, three bedrooms and for carpet on bottom of raised hearth. Zerorez Carpet Cleaning is really a great company. They have given my carpeting new life and luster. The carpet feels soft and not crunchy and no sticky residue afterwards. The house smells fresh and clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

08/03/2017

Awful! Worst experience ever!! Spent $551 and the place still smells just as bad as it did before. The guy charged for all these specialty treatments and spent a total of 2 hours actually cleaning. Zero effort was put into the work and it refle t's that. This place is a joke!! Save your money and go elsewhere!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned to remove pet odor and dander.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed],  Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. Providing our guests with the best possible service has always been our mission. I know that we spoke over the phone about this situation several times, and the pet damage was extensive. With the heat we've been having the last few weeks and having the house closed up for a while i...

07/16/2017

It was a special. I got like 3 rooms for $99.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets, 2 bedrooms, hallway, a landing, and a dinning room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

07/15/2017

They don't use an chemicals and they were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

07/10/2017

My carpet looks drastically better and the pet smell no longer lingers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning with bad pet stains

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/19/2017

I like them a lot. They were really fine. They were more expensive than I expected but they also did some extra services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

05/17/2017

Great. Excellent customer service. The technician was punctual, nice, hard working and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

Non-toxic, water based & chemical free cleaning of: carpet and area rugs, pet treatments, upholstery, mattresses, tile and grout, granite/natural stone (floors and countertops), linoleum, granite countertop sealing, oriental rugs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover