West Coast Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/14/2017

10836 NE Marx St

Portland, OR 97220

West Coast Roofing & Painting is a local family owned business that was founded in the metro Portland area. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured Contractor in Portland Oregon. Our policies and standards are always updated and we train constantly for the best interest of our employees and clients. West Coast Roofing is proud to provide quality roof installations in and around Portland, Oregon. You can trust that your roof is in good hands when our highly trained staff takes on your project. Whether your roof simply needs to be repaired, or you need an entirely new roof, we will install every shingle to exacting standards to ensure that you receive the full benefit and longevity that was intended. From the moment you call West Coast Roofing, you will find our staff to be courteous and respectful, and we will go the extra mile to make you a very satisfied customer. We will make every effort to keep your property clean and free of debris, and will do a thorough cleaning of any project related materials prior to our departure....

roofing (347)gutter installation (46)house painting (19)skylight installation (15)roof cleaning (5)siding (5)interior painting (4)tree service (1)home inspection (1)

07/21/2020

Replaced roof on my rental unit. Once they got the scheduling fiasco fixed, all went well. All were hard workers and friendly. Great price until I was told I needed a complete resheathing of the roof, (was noted in estimate). Here and done in 2 days. Communication between foreman was a little difficult as he did not speak english very well. Would I use them again, yes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/17/2020

West Coast did an excellent job. Their pricing was very fair, the workers were very professional and the whole job, from tear down, rot repair and reproofing, took only one day. There was no disturbance to neighbors and, most importantly, to our professionally landscaped front yard. Aside from a couple of stray shingles, there really was no evidence that they were there at all...except for that be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down and reroof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/09/2020

West Coast Roofing was very professional and competitively priced. Most importantly, the crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the project, and did not disrupt my tenants at all. The new roof looks great, and no problems. I would definitely hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on a single family home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

07/08/2020

Estimate was less than others. Scheduling was easy, staff professional. Roofing crew was polite, professional, hard working and finished in one day! Enjoyed the experience, would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio roof replace

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

07/08/2020

West coast did a great a fantastic job on my roof and gutters project. Yes, they installed wrong color gutters the first time, but they owned up to it and fixed it quickly. So happy with the end result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

07/08/2020

A friend recommended West Coast Roofing, and I was glad I listened to him. The estimator was very professional and I didn't feel like he was giving me a sales pitch (unlike another local roofing company). They were able to schedule the work quickly, and finished on time. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the entire roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

07/04/2020

West Coast Roofing and Painting did a great job on our roof. Lucas met with us to give us a quote. He was very professional and the documentation he provided in addition to his verbal overview was relevant and comprehensive. The crew was focused and worked very hard and effectively. The work turned out great. A couple of the boards they gave us the option to replace made a big difference with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/01/2020

I was very impressed with the service from this company. The work is excellent. They gave me a fair price and adjusted it fairly when more work needed to be done. I love how Rigo explains everything to you and lets you know what he is doing and when. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their roof replaced or worked on. I give them 5 stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/27/2020

West Coast did an outstanding job. Victor and Oscar were complete professionals from start to finish. We highly recommend them based on their quality, service, price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

04/09/2020

West Coast Roofing replaced our old roof, and I was impressed by the crew. They arrived when scheduled and they worked hard the entire time. The crew leader was quick to point out if anything was wrong and they took the time to make sure everything was correct. The crew also spent a great deal of time cleaning up at the end so it would look as if they were never there. While West Coast Roofing was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Residential Roofing for Asphalt/ Composite roofs and Flat roofing systems . We also offer Interior & Exterior Painting

We do not install Cedar Shake, Tile Or Metal Roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal