WASTE MANAGEMENT OF OREGON

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Junk King Portland

1018  REVIEWS
Junk King Portland

Stress Free Junk Removal to help you reclaim your space and get back to doing what you love. We continue to do things the old-fashioned way, your way ensuring your stress free experience and doing all the work to make you look like a superstar. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15 - 30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves. It's the Junk King way. Call us today and experience the joy, guaranteed. Additional services: shed removal, deck removal, items too bulky or dirty & items too large to leave curbside, commercial clients, storage units, real estate agents, property managers, estate sales, small building demolition & removal and donations.

Award 2019

05/23/2015

.They are a fine company, there is no other option but them. We had new garbage bins brought out and they are very responsive. Great company and we pay bi monthly. I'm usually not at home when they pick up the garbage so I don't have anything bad to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.The last time they have serviced the area every week.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

C

10/28/2006

They weren't too helpful on the phone. We ordered the 35 gallon bin and they delivered us a 30 gallon bin. When I called to ask if there was a different price for the smaller bin, they told me they dropped off a 35 gallon bin. They didn't understand. To make things more confusing, the trash can says "Portland Composts" on the side. I wasn't sure if it was a compost bin or trash bin. The sales pers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are the only choice for picking up garbage and recycling in our neighborhood.

10/21/2006

They were reliable and courteous when called. They accept monthly bill payments from your bank so you do not have to write and mail a check. They are a regulated monopoly that negotiates with local government for higher rates and larger containers so you pay more and store more than you might with competition, while it makes fewer pickups. If you accept its large garbage container and its larger-t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do regular weekly pickup of garbage. In addition, pickup of recycled materials and yard debris where put at the curb.

10/13/2006

They provide consistently good service. They've never left any trash on the side of the road, and the few times we've seen each other it's always been pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WM has the trash contract in Tualatin. They pick up a large WM-provided plastic can every week. They have to drive down a long driveway to get to our house.

10/08/2006

They have been reliable, but someone else's garbage always finds its way to my front yard on garbage day. The office person I talked to was very pleasant. Garbage pickup is only done by Waste Management in this area. The price is set by the City of Portland.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I opted for two months of residential garbage pick up, recycling, and yard debris pick up.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERICAL GARBAGE COLLECTION, RECYCLING CENTER AND LANDFILL.