TNA Auto Repair

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2013

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

TNA Auto Repair is a premier automotive repair shop located in NE Portland. We handle all makes and models, specializing in Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai and KIA vehicles. With more than 50 years of combined experience and the tools to get the job done right, were here to help get your vehicle running at peak performance. Whether it be routine maintenance, minor repairs or a complete rebuild of your engine or transmission, we get the job done, on time, on budget and with the utmost respect for you, our valued customer....

Cooper's Auto Service, Inc.

10 Employees. Family owned & operated. Use subcontractors for auto body work. Most repairs are charged by a flat rate. May contact through email

Award 2019

12/28/2016

It took a day. The workers were good. They were really informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cadillitic converter

07/02/2013

He gave me an excellent price for the range of services being provided. They give professional efficient service and have a great front desk experience. They treat customers with respect and get the work done in a timely manner. They know what they are doing and they are knowledgable in all makes and models.. The company has been established for a long while in this location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my windshield wipers fixed, fluids checked and filled, door panel and overhead console repair, as well as replacing the A/C unit.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you [removed member name] for taking the time to say such nice things about us. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

02/07/2013

We had a minor problem with a our Subaru soon after we purchased it several years ago. TNA Auto Repair was close to our house at the time so we took it there and the problem was fixed. The only reason we never went back was soon afterwards we moved out of the neighborhood and found a mechanic closer to our new house. Last spring we developed a problem with our Subaru. Our mechanic tried very hard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair

C

09/09/2011

The work TNA did seems good and the price seemed reasonable, but their communication was awful. When I first dropped the car off it seemed I would have it that day. Then I got a call late in the afternoon saying that they *might* have it by close of business, but probably the next morning or early afternoon. Late the *next* afternoon and no word, I call. I am told the car will be done by close or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TNA replaced the front struts in my car and fixed the stripped out air filter cover. They also replaced the air filter.

02/21/2011

Excellent, there is nothing I could say that needs room for improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just gone to the Landrover dealership and they wanted to charge me 800+ for a sensor. I decided it was time to try another mechanic. I'm not one to gush but these guys were outstanding. Brandon was courteous and kept me up to date on every adjustment that was needed. They in fact had to replace two sensors which they told me about upfront. Tariq did an excellent job and I've had no further problems. Had I let the dealership work on it they would've charged me for the first sensor then told me the second sensor would also need to be replaced. Since last March I've needed their services twice more for small stuff, oil change, etc. They are consistently courteous and friendly, I really like that. The last time I was sitting in their waiting room with another gentlemen and a woman came in with three wrapped gifts. I asked her if she always gave her mechanics gifts, she said never. That her mother wanted to thank these guys for saving her nearly a thousand dollars; their previous mechanic wanted to alter (solder) something with the car window where water was entering. Tariq found the problem and it was a simple seal replacement. Saved hundreds. The other gentleman who was in the waiting room piped in with how much he appreciated Tariq's knowledge and what his previous mechanic had done. I really appreciate TNA and I hope they have great success.

CATEGORY auto repair

Automotive Repair Of All Makes And Models, Specializing In Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai And KIA Vehicles, Tuneups, Transmission Repair/Replacement, Engine Rebuilds, Electrical And Diagnostic Work.

Visa, MasterCard