Therm-o-loc windows inc.

A13 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since January 2010

7920 NE Glisan St

Portland, OR, 97213

Our company started in 1990. It is a family owned and operated. We have a great track record in customer satisfaction and quality of our work.Licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. We are a Milgard certified dealer, Energy Trust Ally, and approved contractor for Clark Public Utilities. Rebates and incentives are currently $2-4 / Sq ft on all your new replacement window installation. Free in home consultation...

Windows (13)Egress Windows (7)General Remodeling (1)Glass and Mirrors (1)

07/06/2019

I had referrals for 3 contractors to bid the job, a relatively small job. I was ready to be treated like a small job-that is- they would fit me in when convenient for them, and there would be little or no customer service. But I was totally wrong: Dorian and his son Aaron treated me like royalty, and with honesty. They were fast, efficient and cleaned up- inside and out. The best part is that the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 windows replaced-2 double hung, 2 single hung- replaced with 2 single hung and 2 picture windows-from a 1922 house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

12/11/2018

It went well. They were on time and came when they said they would. Stayed until job was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed duel Paine windows through out house. Fifteen from picture windows to slider.

09/23/2018

The work went smooth and fast. He was the first person out of 5 other window contractors that answered my call, came out and measured, and gave me a quote. He also recommended that I upgrade on our sliders because of the frequent use. We are so happy with our new windows. Dorian gave me a timeframe after we ordered and he delivered and installed right on time! We have recommended him to three othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 8 windows and 2 sliders done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

Thanks for the review. It’s been a pleasure working for you.

09/08/2018

Great service at an excellent value. Very honest and professional throughout whole job. I wouldn’t use anyone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window installation

CATEGORY egress windows, remodeling, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

Sure appreciate your review. It’s been a pleasure

09/04/2018

The service is excellent, if there’s any questions they are answered and all available options from Price, style, to new ideas are all presented during the consultation. I wouldn’t use anybody else for new or replacement windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have both purchased brand new windows for a new house and have had them install replacement windows in an older house as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2016

I love that 16’ four panel door we did for your house. What a difference that made. Thanks for your feedback

09/02/2018

Thermo-loc delivers great service at bottom rock prices due to their low overhead. No one can beat them. Recommend going with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows for new single family and multi-family projects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

09/01/2018

I first used Dorian and his firm Therm-o-loc windows to replace windows on my business and then had him install all my windows on my new home.. He was very professional and always replied promptly to my inquiries. I believe Therm-o-loc windows to be one of the highest quality windows and it is very comforting to know that they have a lifetime warranty. Our windows from Dorian have now been in our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It’s been a pleasure working for you

09/01/2018

They were excellent in every way. Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

CATEGORY egress windows, glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/30/2018

It was good experience. I have used them many times over the years because they do quality work at a good level of skill and a fair price. I will continue to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some of my windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you.

08/30/2018

It was positive. THey were great about letting me know when the timing had to change and adapting to schedules. There was one window that didn't get ordered so they had to come back for that, but they got it handled and everything is great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced several windows and a sliding glass door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

Thanks for your business.