The Killers Pest Control

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since November 2005

The Killers uses the best trained technicians in the Northwest to eliminated all your pest problems in Portland and the surrounding areas. The environment and using the best products are our priority when exterminating your pest issues. Since 1993 our third generation company is a family run business that strives to always be the best at what we do. Our specialties are ant servicing, rodent control and exclusion and termite treatments using the Sentricon Bait System. If you're looking for the best pest company to eliminate your pest issue then give us a call. That's why our motto is "We Killem Not Control Em"....

Gorge Central Pest Control

We are a local professional Pest Control and pest animal removal company that prides itself as hardworking, focused, and employs humble, talented, knowledgeable technicians. You will never be disappointed by our people or service.

11/23/2017

Really well. They placed bait stations in effective places, and even spotted a rat entrance that my previous company had not found. They come back to check bait stations regularly, and leave me a report of which were used and how much they were used, which helps me know where to work more on making rat trails less attractive to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat baiting.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for giving our company the opportunity to eliminate your Rodent issue. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do especially when it come to rodents. If we can be of any help in the future give us a call anytime. Sincerely, Matthew White Owner The Killers

11/15/2017

timely and written report of results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
performed an inspection

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for giving The Killers the opportunity to take care of your inspection and if needed any pest control issues that may arise in the future.

09/28/2017

They were okay too.  I just felt the company I had used prior gave me more information on things I could do, like cutting back branches.  They also helped me find a hole in the roof.  They have been back once since to check the bait stations.  They were professional and they put bait stations in the appropriate places.  They are good so far.  They could give people more education that would be hel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided rat extermination.  Price included a years service.

09/25/2017

Please see above.. Many thanks Killers !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician, was on time, did a complete inspection of the crawl space under my home, reported that he found nothing that need treatment. Advised me on a couple of questions I had, and told me there was no charge. If I need something later on be sure to give Killers a call.. You can bet that I will do just that when and if I need them in the future.. My technician is Adam B. and he is a stand up guy, knowledgeable and to the point.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. I'm glad you were happy with the inspection process and your inspector. If we can be of any help in the future just let us know. Sincerely, Matthew White Killers Pest Elimination

08/10/2017

Showed up on time. Was thorough and professional. Treatment was very effective. Noticed a marked decline in activity within days!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant extermination/control.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the feedback a out our service and technician. We strive to provide a comprehensive professional service for all our clients. If you should see ants after the first couple of weeks then just give us a call and we'll be out to take care of it as part of your guarantee.

Pest Control Portland, Bed bug removal Portland, Exterminator Portland, Rat Removal, Ant Removal Portland, Crawlspace Restoration, vapor barriers, insulation replacement, Insulation installation, rodent exclusion, Ant control, termite control, Sentricon bait system installation, mice control, exterminator service

larger animal trapping