Swingen, Dr. Laura

• Angie's List since June 2011

09/08/2017

I hold Dr. Swingen in the highest regard. I've always been most impressed with her professional approach to chiropractic care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been receiving chiropractic adjustments from Dr. Swingen for 26+ years. My adjustments now are mostly monthly "tuneups" in conjunction with a monthly massage.

10/07/2014

She listens. She is very smart. She is practicing this for thirty years now. She is quick. She is thorough and accurate. The staff is excellent. Itand lsquo;s a small office but she is readily available. She is fairly inexpensive, she does a kind of coverage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used a chiropractic doctor named Dr. Laura Swingen.

11/26/2013

Carol, the receptionist, was king and courteous to me. Then I met the chiropractors on staff. I saw Laura Swingen, chiropractor, who gave me a great exam, adjustment, and follow up appointment was made. Fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I met Dr. Laura Swingen D.C. initially for lower back pain. She explained how she does adjustments starting with a physical exam )BIP, gait, etc.); she explained problem and how she could help.

09/12/2013

Left feeling much better than when I went. Will return

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backache, stiff neck Laura was positive, interested in hearing me. Very professional

07/25/2012

She is very excellent overall. I don't have problems with her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Laura Swingen 5 years ago for a chiropractic treatment.

Chiropractic care.

Similar businesses in your area...