Sunset Family Practice

Angie's List since July 2008

Northwest Women's Clinic - Barnes

Northwest Women’s Clinic is proud to offer premier service and expertise to patients in Portland’s west side. Your health is our priority. We have a provider team of doctors, midwives, nurses, and medical assistants who provide unmatched care to our patients. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are both efficient and caring; creating a pleasant and comforting clinic experience for our patients. We are pleased to offer the highest quality boutique style care; with our obstetric providers being available and present at over 70% of their own patients deliveries. We cherish our personal relationships with our patients, many of whom are our friends and neighbors. Northwest Women’s Clinic is cutting edge. We offer the most up-to-date, evidence-based medical and surgical techniques. Our surgeons are trained in advanced hysteroscopy, laparoscopic techniques, and robotic gynecologic surgery. We are also pleased to offer comprehensive office-based procedures in gynecology including hysteroscopy, advanced contraceptive techniques, and ultrasound as well. While our providers have varied and diverse personal styles, we all strongly believe in patient centered informed care. Our providers take extra time to explain complex physiology. We believe teaching patients about their health pays dividends both immediately and long into the future. We welcome questions! We believe our patients are the healthiest when they receive the highest quality, personalized, highly informed care in a comfortable environment. We are proud to offer these services, and strive to constantly improve and grow for our patients. We can help you to be at your healthiest, and we are confident you will have an exceptional experience! There are 7 doctors 5 midwives at this site. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org.

04/26/2017

It's always been top notch service. I was referred to him be an ER doctor after a serious accident and stayed through many maladies. He is a GP but is also my diabetes physician. He has referred me to excellent specialists for cancer and joint problems. My wife has being going to him almost as long as I have and she is very satisfied too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Dr. Krisciunas at Sunset Medical for 29 years for all my medical needs except specialists that he recommends.

03/30/2017

I would tell others that he is a general practitioner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had spot on my face that needed looked at.

CATEGORY hospitals

02/27/2017

Best and most efficient medical practice I've used. Very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family GP and blood lab work

CATEGORY family doctor,hematologists

01/12/2012

Our primary care doctors there are decent. We have had 2 doctors in there, and they have both been very good doctors. The front desk is kind of rude. They are somewhat unpleasant, but the doctors are great. They are responsive. They actually hear what we say. The nurse practitioners there don't seem to be quite as good at that. We would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We last went to Sunset Family Practice in early December of 2011. They are our primary care physicians for family medicine.

C

10/02/2010

I called to my insurance company to make sure that my physical and blood work up would be covered for a visit to their office. I went to the office and had my physical start 1 hour and 45 minutes late. This happens I understand, their could be an emergency the doctor needs to take care of. My exam was very clinical which is OK. I went and had my blood work done. After that I had a follow up to dis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam, Blood work and health plan

CATEGORY family doctor

Child care, immunizations, physicals, women's health services, digital x-rays, laboratory test, flexible sigmoidoscopies, spirometries, orthopedic care, echocardiography, diabetic care and education, weight loss & maintenance.