Specialized Finished Concrete LLC

A5 REVIEWS

9735 SW Hall Blvd

Portland, OR 97223

HVAC, general repairs, maintenance, in business since 1982. Family owned and operated. Some other stuff about things a few other things....

Concrete Pouring and Repair (4)Decorative Concrete (1)

12/19/2019

The contractor never sent me a bid, so I don't want to offer a review. I responded "A" for "Overall" rate, and "yes" to "would you hire again" as the form cannot be submitted otherwise, but I really have no basis for rating or for answering yes or no. However I would like more referrals. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I still am trying to hire someone to replace the top caps on the courtyard walls and a few areas of wall repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

11/19/2019

Specialized Finished Concrete was professional and efficient. They kept the area clean and were very efficient in the pour and finish. They were very professional in their interactions and bid process. I would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete slab pour.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

08/14/2019

They're great people. They provide excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've hired them twice. For my garage floor and most recently they installed a new patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

08/10/2019

Excellent work, very kind and did a professional job and are very kind

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk 10 yards

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

08/09/2019

They did really good. Every worker was really nice and were understandable. They came the days they told me and were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped Patio

CATEGORY stamped concrete