Sherrard, Dr. Patrick A.

N/A40 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2008

9053 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy

Portland, OR 97225

For financial & payment information visit Dr. Sherrard's website: http://www.drsherrard.com/financial-information. We serve families in the greater Portland, OR area....

dentistry (40)cosmetic dentistry (4)tooth extraction (1)oral surgery (1)

05/18/2016

Service was Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2015

12/11/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2015

09/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown, filling and cleaning. Love his office!!

10/29/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2014

02/28/2013

Went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 mo ck & clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2012

11/07/2012

I had a fine experience.  I like that you can have the crown done the same day because they have the machine in the office.  He was really good.  If you want to have a good job done on a crown, then go see him.  I will continue to see him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patrick A. Sherrard is my dentist.  The last time I saw him was within the last two weeks.  He put a crown on my tooth.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2012

07/10/2012

He is very conscientious and very polite.  He is an exceptional dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sherrard is my dentist.  I had an annual checkup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2012

05/23/2012

I am very pleased with him. He provides all kinds of basic dental services. It is a very homey, comfortable, convenient place. It is low key, and they don't try to pressure you with their high-tech. So far, the fees have been very reasonable. I took my husband there, and have recommended him to others. I have no complaints whatsoever. He is very professional and very well-equipped. He does not try...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a routine visit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2012

01/18/2009

Dr. Sherrard & his staff do excellent work, care about customer service, & are relaxed & pleasant to be around. I need more work done on my sadly neglected teeth, & I'm happy to have found a dentist to work with! P.S. The amount I paid is my share; I'm fortunate to have good dental insurance to cover some of the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been searching for a good dentist since my childhood dentist retired several years ago. I tried a nearby dentist but didn't like his work or his attitude. With a lost filling & broken tooth, I searched Angie's List for a dentist in my area & found Dr. Sherrard. He performed a perfectly painless root canal & capped the tooth; his hygienist cleaned my teeth. He'll be doing more dental work for me this month.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

10/08/2008

The experience has been 100 percent. His staff is good and his overall temperament is good. His business is top notch. e has all the modern equipment with the x-ray and the novocaine delivery. He assists the client with that technology and shows them visually so they have an understanding of what is being done and that puts you at ease. He is a good guy on top of everything as else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

We want to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Whether you require cosmetic dentistry, implants, crowns and bridges, teeth whitening or periodontal therapy, we can advise you on the best course of action to meet your dental needs. We keep up with the newest technology and techniques so Dr. Sherrard and the team can offer comfortable and affordable dental care. We also offer multiple financial options so you can afford the dental care you and your family deserve.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available