Sherrard, Dr. Patrick A.

N/A40 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2008

9053 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy

Portland, OR 97225

For financial & payment information visit Dr. Sherrard's website: http://www.drsherrard.com/financial-information. We serve families in the greater Portland, OR area....

Dentistry - General (40)Dentistry - Cosmetic (4)Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics (1)Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (1)

11/22/2016

I am a long time patient and every time I need a procedure, Dr Sherrard walks me through the process and handles the procedure with ease and little discomfort for me. He and his staff are always on time while taking time to explain everything thoroughly and answer questions. He is warm, compassionate and provides the highest level of care and does not attempt to sell me procedures or products that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Sherrard replaced old fillings and provided a regular checkup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

10/10/2016

The cleanings are the best! Done with such great care and detail! Dr Sherrard and his staff are truly experts at their craft and the customer service is incredible! The office and the staff are warm and accommodating. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had several cavities filled as well as repaired tooth chips and cleanings

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

07/08/2016

All staff at the office are great. Very punctual, exam done in timely manner, Dr. Sherrard was helpful and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general cleaning and introductory exam

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2016

08/28/2015

My teeth are sooooo clean, thank you Shanna! And thanks to Patrick, Tiffany and Angel as well for making it a smooth and pleasant experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to connect with a new dentist and they are in the neighborhood

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2015

07/07/2015

work was excellent and very fast (crowns done in one visit). The Dr. and staff are all very nice people. I would recommend, and have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to replace some old crowns along with checkup and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2015

07/06/2015

I recently moved and am now a whole hour away from Dr Sherrards office, but I would still go to him if he was 2 hours away. He is the best, with an awesome staff, immaculate treatment rooms, and in house crown production. I can't imagine a better dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I broke my crown. His staff made an appointment for me right away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2015

02/02/2015

I had been seeing another dentist for almost 2 years, when I decided enough was enough.  Her "chair-side" manner was less than impressive and found her to be a little on the rough side when when it came to exams and procedures.  I mean, this is your mouth after all, and a very sensitive space.   When I had my first appointment with Dr. Sherrard, he was very friendly and explained everything well. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was in search of a new dentist in early 2014 and so glad to have found Dr. Sherrard and staff.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2014

11/26/2014

It was great. He is very caring, very personable, very thorough, very friendly and very professional. I would recommend him and hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patrick Sherrard is my dentist. He repaired a crown.

09/30/2014

Dr. Sherrard is very professional and keeps up with the latest practices in dentistry.  He is friendly, interested in me as a patient, asks about my family, etc., and is excellent in his dental care.  His dental hygienists and office staff reflect his friendly and professional spirit.  I don't mind going to the dentist now!!!!!  He's great and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My most recent appointment was my basic 6 month cleaning and check up.  I have gone to Dr. Sherrard for the past 7 years and have had fillings done, cleanings, X-rays, and root canals.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2014

08/13/2014

Dr. Sherrard's hygienists are first-rate. I got a fabulous, pain-free cleaning, and some gentle reminders about flossing more. I felt relaxed during the cleaning and confident that I was in good hands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited the office for a six-month exam and cleaning. It was my first visit to Dr. Sherrard's new, larger office, though I have been using his servicees for 10 years. As always, Dr. Sherrard and his staff were thorough, professional and efficient. And the new office made the experience all the more pleasant. I had a panoramic x-ray and Dr. Sherrard went over the image with me in detail by projecting it on a computer screen in front of the chair. He checked over his previous work -- crowns and fillings that he has put in or replaced for me after dentists from earlier in my life didn't do such a great job. I always find his work and his manner to be of the highest caliber. His crowns and fillings last!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2014

We want to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Whether you require cosmetic dentistry, implants, crowns and bridges, teeth whitening or periodontal therapy, we can advise you on the best course of action to meet your dental needs. We keep up with the newest technology and techniques so Dr. Sherrard and the team can offer comfortable and affordable dental care. We also offer multiple financial options so you can afford the dental care you and your family deserve.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available