Primetime Movers

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2227 SE Madison St # 6

Portland, OR 97214

Primetime Movers Portland offers top of the line residential and commercial relocation moving services. Primetime Movers was founded in 2011. We've built our tradition on the expertise of our movers and customer service representatives, as well as treating each customer with the utmost respect. Whether you are moving within the Portland Metro area, or Portland to Salem, Primetime Movers Portland provides superior moving services....

moving (449)hauling (3)

01/27/2017

All around a great experience. I absolutely hate moving but northwest movers made it somewhat manageable. Would hire again if we ever decide to move again. Most likely not going to happen but give these guys a call if you're in the market for movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved two households together.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2017

01/25/2017

The work I needed done was AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a better job! WELL DONE! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with moving my mom's antique furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2017

01/24/2017

Great service. Nothing damaged and kept a good pace. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloaded four shipping containers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2017

01/24/2017

It went great the movers showed up on time. They came up with a plan to get my precious cargo into the moving van without incident. I will definitely rehire Northwest Movers. I walked away a happy customer. Thank you guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some furniture moved from one business to another. Chairs/Bar stool/Tables etc....

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2017

01/21/2017

They worked hard and the rates were clear from the beginning. Overall it was a great experience with great service! Very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kyle and noble moved our apartments within the same complex.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

01/17/2017

We were able to load up our pods within their three hour minimum. When our pods arrived to our new house they were still in pristine condition. We've moved four times in the past six years and these guys are definitely at the top.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pods delivered from previous home to new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2016

01/16/2017

Fernando and Evan were very nice and efficient movers. They made my move much easier, I couldn't do it without them. The price was affordable. Would definitely recommend northwest Movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Assistance

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

01/13/2017

It could not have gone better. True to their word they treated my possessions with the utmost of care, wrapping what needed to be wrapped, and doing it with true grace. Honestly I have moved a lot in my life and it has never gone this smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving can be such a hassle. I had to move literally years of my life from one place to a much bigger, much better place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

01/12/2017

It went great! They showed up early, were kind, courteous, and went out of their way to make sure none of my items or the apartment itself was damaged. I will recommend them to all of my friends! I wish they had these guys in every state!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely wonderful experience! I was in a rush at the last minute to find some movers. I had a last minute issue and they were so nice and helpful during a stress filled time for me!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

01/10/2017

It went really well same day service!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a hurry to move and called them last minute not only did they do the job the same day I called but they were extremely careful with my fragile belongings these guys are awesome I would recommend them in a heartbeat

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

Residential, Commercial, & Specialty Moving. Pack & Unpack.

Pool table moving; piano moving

NA