Primetime Movers

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2227 SE Madison St # 6

Portland, OR 97214

Primetime Movers Portland offers top of the line residential and commercial relocation moving services. Primetime Movers was founded in 2011. We've built our tradition on the expertise of our movers and customer service representatives, as well as treating each customer with the utmost respect. Whether you are moving within the Portland Metro area, or Portland to Salem, Primetime Movers Portland provides superior moving services....

moving (454)hauling (3)

03/10/2020

I have used Primetime Movers twice and both times they were fast and efficient. They send confirmation emails double confirming the scheduled appointment, and called with an ETA morning of the move. No more shopping around for moving companies. Thats a pain in its own right. We'll use Primetime every time we need moving help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

03/09/2020

Just unloading a truck so I cannot attest to a full service move, but these guys were as good as their reviews. Well priced, fast, polite. We came from Florida and Primetime movers were head and shoulders above the company we used in Orlando.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to unload a 26 foot u haul truck

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

03/08/2020

Primetime Movers are definitely the way to go. Structured pricing with no hidden fees. They were upfront with all costs associated with the service which was not the case for our last move. Guys called and asked if they could start an hour ahead of schedule, which worked out perfect for us. We had cleaners coming in that night. We finished the move exactly in the time we had budgeted for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We combined two separate apartments into one home, and storage

03/07/2020

We would 100% use them again. Movers arrived on Time and were efficient throughout the entire move. We were stunned by how well they wrapped our furniture and packed the truck. We had a ton of heavy boxes jam packed with old records that they made sure to take good care of. Scheduling the move was painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved within Beaverton

03/05/2020

We had a great experience with our move from Northwest Portland to the Bethany area. The movers arrived on schedule and helped us with getting the last of things packed up. They unloaded and put everything back together for us. The initial hourly quote seemed a little high at first, until I started looking around at other companies. They were all expensive. Moving is expensive now a days! We highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving our stuff from a storage unit to a rental home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

03/05/2020

These guys were truly incredible From the Point of first contact to the final item off the truck we couldn't have asked for a better service. They are masters in their profession.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loading and hauling two large storage units to our home in Lake O

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

03/04/2020

This marks our second move with Primetime and this go around was just as excellent as the first. Customer service is great and the team of 3 movers were even better. Before the move this time around they sent me detailed information on recommended vendors for storage etc. We are using them in 3 months to move our stuff back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Primetime to put our stuff into storage while our house was being remodeled

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

03/03/2020

My move was efficient, fast, and ended up being about two hours less then what we had planned for. This is my second time using Primetime movers and I will continue to use their services for my next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downsizing

03/02/2020

I moved from Beaverton to Wilsonville recently and Primetime movers were hard working, and certainly well deserving of all their praise. They went above and beyond compared with my previous moves. We referred them to a neighbor last week who will be using them later this month. If we ever need to move again they will be our first call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full packing and move for our 4 bedroom home

03/02/2020

Primetime Movers was professional and got the job done in a timely fashion. I am so glad we selected them as our mover! From the beginning during my initial outreach, they were quick to get back to me to provide a quote and schedule a time. From there, on the day of the move, the movers were on time and very friendly. They got all of our things to our home safely, and made us feel very comfortable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my condo along with my moms apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Residential, Commercial, & Specialty Moving. Pack & Unpack.

Pool table moving; piano moving

NA