Pacific Crest Plumbing

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2009

Awards & Badges

1810 SE 104th Ave

Portland, OR 97216

We are a full service family owned and operated residential plumbing company. We specialize in Re-Piping and Main Line water line replacement and Bath Remodels as well as general plumbing. The owner Nick is a working owner and in the field with our plumbers. Nick has been plumbing for almost 30 years and if you have a plumbing problem their is nothing that we can't solve. We love and appreciate all of our clients and strive to offer the best customer service possible. As of 01/01/2016 we no longer repair toilets or faucets, but we would be happy to install new for you!...

plumbing (431)drain cleaning (51)water heater repair and installation (46)home remodeling (35)small appliance repair (6)sewer cleaning (4)irrigation system (4)lawn & landscaping (2)

03/11/2019

Great service as always. Easy to schedule and arrival was on-time. NIck had brought 2 cartridges, just in case, and they were both needed. When the shower was still dripping slightly the next day, he came back with a 3rd cartridge that seemed to solve the problem and had also talked to Delta to get their thoughts & had ideas about what else could cause the problem. Nick is very personable, careful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dripping shower - needed Delta cartridge replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

03/05/2019

Nick was awesome. He did a very clean removal and solid upgrade on the drain for our kitchen sink. Price was within quoted amount, which was a bit more than I expected, but Nick was recommended highly by two close friends and I wanted this work done right. Pacific Crest Plumbing delivered friendly service, great communication and quality work, worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain replacement in kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

02/13/2019

Six years ago I used Pacific Crest Plumbing for a major leak/pipe issue. So when we saw signs of a potential leak in our master bathroom (water damage on wall, rising floor tiles) they were first on our minds. The response was prompt & professional. At the home visit it turned out to not be a leak but due to some habits and our shower set up. But they explained this to us in the most humane and pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inquiry about potential bathroom leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

02/06/2019

Nick did an excellent job and the cost was exactly what he quoted me. I highly recommend Pacific Crest Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater purchase and install

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

01/30/2019

This is the second time that we have used Nick and Pacific Crest Plumbing. He was top notch the first time around and was just as professional the second. Nick was great to work with. He was responsive, took time to educate me on what he would be doing and why. He advised as opposed to trying to sell me services that I did not need. The work he has done for us has always been high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink Drain Replacement, Batch Tub drain cleaning, Valve replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

01/21/2019

I called one day and Nick came the next day. He cleared the drain and replaced a couple parts in my toilet. Nick makes sure that the area is all cleaned up before he leaves and answers any questions. I have have used him in the past and definitely will use him again for any plumbing issues. MB

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slow drain in bathroom sink and toilet sometimes continued to run.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

01/18/2019

So happy that Nick from Pacific Crest had availability to fix a major plumbing issue with some original cast iron pipes in our 1924 bungalow. It was the best communication I've ever had with/from a contractor. Explained exactly what he was doing and why. Texted me updates frequently & showed up when he said he was going to show up. The project was completed even faster than we expected and at the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major plumbing fix / pipe replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Photo for Pacific Crest Plumbing - 1810 SE 104th Ave, Portland, OR - 37665029

01/15/2019

Fantastic!!! Arrived within 60 minutes, did the repair. Works perfectly. Work area spotless when completed. A real professional. We have used them in the past and would certainly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a single lever faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

01/15/2019

Great. Nick was on time, efficient, knowledgable and quick. Great price too, less than he quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a cracked pipe in the basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

01/14/2019

Nick was prompt, professional, and thurough. Pacific Crest is my go to whenever I need something or someone asks me for a reference. Many thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

We specialize in whole house repipes, main water service line replacements and complete bath remodels. Major/minor plumbing repairs such as kitchen drain line replacement, tub/shower replacement, water heater replacement, new toilet installations, new faucet installations, disposal installation, etc.

We DO NOT offer FREE in person estimates for minor plumbing repairs, we do offer over the phone "ballpark" estimates for minor repairs. We do not do sewer line replacements, toilet repairs, faucet repairs and water heater repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check