NW Home Energy Solutions LLC

Angie's List since December 2009

Local family owned. Cost is determined by the job....

Oregon Ducts Inc

76  REVIEWS
Oregon Ducts Inc

Oregon Ducts, Inc. has built its reputation on honesty, dependability and punctuality. That is why we can say with pride, that we can be found working with many of the best HVAC contractors in the Portland and Salem areas, as well as some of the best restoration companies that our area has to offer.

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home energy audit. Excellent report!

CATEGORY insulation

04/10/2014

It was great. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used NW Home Energy Solutions to do insulation in the ceiling.

CATEGORY insulation

12/08/2011

They were prompt, courteous and professional. They were very careful of my property, cleaning up everything as they completed their job. I would highly recommend NW Home Energy Solutions, LLC to anyone looking for excellence workmanship.. Oh, and one of my neighbors is having them do their home as a result of seeing what they did in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired NW Home Energy Solutions, LLC to insulate a rental property in November 2011. The rental house was built in 1976 and has 1873 sq. ft.. They sealed all ducts in crawlspace and sealed the inside vents as well.. The crawlspace and attic were insulated to Energy Trust Standards and as a result of that I will receive a large incentive rebate from Energy Trust.. The owner brought me the paperwork to fill out, making it very easy for me to turn in to "Energy Trust". Also, I can claim the work on my taxes and receive some sort of credit there . As a result of that job, neighbors of the rental property also had them insulate their home and are very pleased. The approximate figure of $4300.00 is for the work done on the above mentioned rental property only. Because of the positive feedback I received from my tenants, on Dec 3-4th,2011 I hired the company to insulate my own home which was also bulit in the 70's and I couldn't be happier. I cannot believe what a difference it has made in the comfort level of my home. The owner and her crew are amazing, courteous, and thorough. This home has a little over 1600 sq ft and they did the same sealing and cleaning of the air ducts, as well as installing the attic and crawlspace insulation. They actually found I had no insulation under my living/dining room and entry whatsoever. Now I DO and I wish I had known about this top quality company years ago. I will also receive the incentive rebate from Energy Trust on this home. I am looking forward to my next NW Gas bill to see how much I'm saving! Just as important, I'm warm!

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning

08/18/2011

Great...combined this with an energy audit. Very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,energy audit

05/30/2011

Our home has never been warmer or more "tight" than it is now! We only wished we had done this years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and sealed air ducts. Our house is a 1950's ranch 3200 square feet.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air duct sealing & cleaning, insulation, mold inspection & mold remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard