Miguel DeLaRosa Construction

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2013

PO BOX 86302

Portland, OR 97286

We have been family owned and operated since our inception in 1999. We offer a variety of services which are listed later in our profile. Our goals include but are not limited to company and individual growth as we continue to be a positive influence in our community. We hope to be your first choice for anything related to construction. We are a passionate team and love what we do, you will too. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE and from the bottom of our heart, thank you for visiting our profile....

Roofing (10)General Remodeling (1)

01/09/2020

Mr. DeLaRosa was excellent. He was prompt and did very good work repairing a leaking roof. He also made sure to fix any potential problems. HIs price was fair and he left the worksite clean. I highly recommend Migel DeLaRosa Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair in January

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

11/15/2019

Very good job, did extra minor trim repairs, gutters undamaged, cleaned up completely. Very helpful explanations and recommendations prior to committing to work. Extremely experienced. Owner/operator company, so you are always able to talk to the boss, and he personally does and inspects the work, takes pride and satisfaction from doing good work as promised and on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear-off and reroof garage using composite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

11/13/2019

It was very good. They were excellent. They were easy to work with. They did what they were going to do for the price that was quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2019

11/11/2019

It was excellent. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roofing repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

11/08/2019

It was excellent. They were very responsive and clean. They cleaned up their work. They were honest. The price was very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

11/05/2019

Miguel is very knowledgeable and fixed a long time complex problem with our roof on time and on budget!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

01/08/2016

Mr. DeLarosa is very professional. He was on time with all appointments, bid and job completion. His work is excellent. The work site was kept clean. Overall, I highly recommend Mr DeLarosa. He was referred to me by a friend and colleague. I am no alone in recommending his work. He has done an outstanding job for many of my friends and colleagues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a mid century home with a flat roof. He replaced the roof with a "lifetime" membrane and corrected all venting issues and replaces all flashing and caps across the top of the roof along with improving the downspots/drains off the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2015

04/10/2015

.Contractor provided me with detailed estimate that was right on the money. Work was done quickly and done well. Everything was completed to my satisfaction and the contractor asked before making any change to the work plan. He made good suggestions that I took him up on.   The work site was left clean and my home looked fantastic.  Years later it still looks like a new roof.  I just purchased a d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re roof of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2007

05/21/2013

He first provided and estimate, then was able to start work within about 2 weeks.  Once started, he and his assistant went to work and completed it in a very timely manner.  Miguel was very professional and easy to talk to about the work.  His prices were very reasonable.  I would proudly recommend him to anyone for any roofing or construction project. Robin Banks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired/rebuilt a corner of my roof and sofit that was rotten and full of ants, and put a new roof on.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2011

10/03/2006

Miguel is the most punctual, professional, and tidy roofer that I have ever used. He says when he will be there and he is there. The yard was cleaner when he left than when he got there. He is knowledgeable and polite. He was recommended to me and I would recommend him highly to anyone. I am a very satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a tear off of old composition shingles down to space sheeting on the back half of my house. 30 year dimensional shingles, new flashing metal, new vents and flashing jacks, with a 5 year labor warranty and 30 year manufacture.

CATEGORY roofing

Roof repair and replacement. General Construction, New Construction, Commercial & Residential Remodeling, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Siding, Roof Repair & Window Installation

Call For Details