Mick's Plumbing

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2010

Finding a reliable, certified plumber in Portland can be a daunting task, especially if you suddenly discover a major plumbing problem in your home that needs immediate attention. Thankfully, Mick's Plumbing is here to help you out. Not only does our staff have years of experience and education in plumbing repairs, but we also have a reputation for delivering the best customer service in the plumber industry....

LAWSON FAMILY PLUMBING LLC

Looking for a plumber with absolute integrity and an acute attention to detail?? Look no further than Lawson Family Plumbing. We provide top tier trained professionals to perform service for you. With over 15 years in the industry, we can handle it all. There is no job too big or small. Whether you need a remodel, water service, re-pipe, water heater, or any other residential plumbing need, call Lawson, and become part of our family of 100% satisfied customers. Follow us on Facebook: @lawsonfamilyplumbing12 Visit our Site: lawsonfamilyplumbing12.com/

Offers by LAWSON FAMILY PLUMBING LLC on Angie's List

01/24/2019

Mick came out to assess and returned a few days later with his coworker. They did a quick and thorough job. Very happy to hire Mick again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub leaking

07/06/2017

Great. Mick repaired a faucet that was spraying all over also--for FREE. Mick was courteous, NICE, punctual, and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mick evaluated my toilet with a broken mechanism.The toilet did not work. Because my house was for sale, he quickly went into action and replaced the toilet.

06/09/2017

Mick was the only one who returned my call. He came out on a Saturday morning. He even gave me a 10% senior discount. Plus, he is a nice guy with a great sense of humor. He will be the first person I call for any future plumbing needs. Thank you, Mick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Friday night I found a very messy flood in the laundry room in my basement. I called a few plumbers. Mick's associate, Lisa, sent me a text that Mick would call first thing in the morning. Mick called me Saturday morning and was out to my house in less than an hour. Mick found the problem - apparently a clog broke loose from the kitchen sink. I was afraid that it was a problem with the sewer line. I got lucky. Mick snaked it out, and everything is now running clear.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/21/2017

Surprisingly smoothly. There was a worry that the threads on the rusty old pipes would come off in the process, but Mick did a great job in managing to get the old valves off and the new ones on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three valves replaced underneath my kitchen sink.

04/18/2017

Its working great. I will recommend them to my friends as I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leaked underneath the counter of my kitchen sink and they fixed the leak and very punctual and came right away, and cleaned before they left.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumber, Plumbing Services, Plumbing Repairs, Plumbing Installation, Pipe Replacement, Leaky Pipes, Sewer Repair, Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Fixtures, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Electric Water Heaters, Gas Water Heaters, Sinks, Faucets, Toilets, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Light Commercial Remodeling

MasterCard, Check