Metro Lock Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 13681

Portland, OR 97213

Having problems with locks or keys? Our friendly staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your problems are solved! Since 1993, it has been my objective to observe the highest competitive requirements with fair pricing and complete customer satisfaction. 3 employees. No subs. Charges a service call of $75. Give us a call to make an emergency an immediate resolved issue!...

Locksmiths (619)Doors (56)Handyman Services (5)Lawn and Yard Work (1)

02/08/2020

I provided the locks. Technicians arrived on time. Installed locks quickly. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

12/06/2019

Excellent! They were here within 3 hrs, completed the work in a timely fashion, cost very reasonable and they were clearly competent. Will definitely us again if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock re-keyed after keys stolen

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

11/08/2019

Removing the key went great! They came back to do the servicing. The lock is better but does not work perfectly yet .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our 100 year old door lock needed a broken key removed and servicing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/18/2019

They were both very nice and super efficient. Lance even helped me over and above the job to drill out the space that had never been done on the storm door so we can finally use this lock properly. I would recommend Metro Lock Service to anyone in Portland who needs this type of service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing the lock and handle on an old front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/08/2019

Splendidly! I called Lance and he was able to come out the next. The lock I thought needed to be replaced just needed to be repaired. All four locks were rekeyed and I was given four new keys. Lance was very pleasant and the work was done very quickly. The price was most reasonable. While writing him a check, I noticed his business card also indicated they did property cleaning. As I needed to cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock repair or replacement of 4 locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

10/05/2019

It went very well. Lance showed up on time. Got the job done very quickly and the cost was exactly as quoted. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

09/21/2019

Wonderful. Locksmith rekeyed 2 doors/3 locks so now I only need 1 key for the three locks. My life is so much easier. I had been meaning to do this for about a year. And it was so easy with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekeying locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

08/15/2019

Really well. They showed up as scheduled, we’re quick, professional and had the job completed in no time. Super happy with Metro and definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken key in lock core.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/01/2019

Excellent work. Quick, professional, thorough and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed two locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/17/2019

Lance answered my call promptly and gave me an idea as to what to expect when it came to price given our needs for deadbolt drillings/installations and a rekeying. He arrived promptly and was extremely professional and pleasant the entire time he was at our home. We would definitely use Metro Lock Services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deadbolt Installations, Rekeying

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Lock service, lock install, repair, lock outs, key cut, key by code & lock rekeyed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express