MAY AWNING AND PATIO

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since September 2006

OFFICE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT, CALL FIRST; FULL SERVICE AWNING, PATIO COVER AND SUNROOM COMPANY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM WORK AND REPAIRS. VIRTUAL SHOWROOM AT www.mayawning.com...

Conrad Construction, LLC

Conrad Construction, LLC offers high quality residential remodeling and new additions. They also offer small project services including general carpentry, windows and door install, siding and exterior structures. They implement strong communication and an organized system to complete projects in a timely and concise manner. Contact professional home builder, Patrick Conrad, in Portland, OR, at (971) 361-4257 for a free estimate.

Offers by Conrad Construction, LLC on Angie's List

12/16/2019

The work was done nicely and I'm very happy...It looks sharp and it's SO nice to stay dry again when getting out of the car and walking into the house! The only thing that could have been better was the time it took from the initial order to the installation. I was expecting installation to begin before Thanksgiving and that was postponed to the second week in December. The owner said there were s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a carport installed on my new manufactured home and front/back porch awnings.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

04/27/2017

It has been almost 2 years now and we still love it! The installer was a hard worker and polite. We have an alcove and a lot of angles on our roof, so he made adjustments to make it fit just right. The owner made a lot of good recommendations which we went with without any regrets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old patio roof torn down and new one installed

04/19/2016

The owner of the company installed the awning.   In order to cover the 18 foot span we had to have a 3 foot dog leg on one end which necessitated some additional measuring and thoughtfulness. It was not a straight forward installation.  It came out beautifully and the added piece looks just like the main installation.  Their product is guaranteed to not rust or chip, etc.  Aluminum and very heavy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an 18'x12' aluminum patio awning which had four skylight strips included.

CATEGORY awnings

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I hope your paver job turned out nicely to complete your back yard.

01/17/2015

Work went well and very professioal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our furnace.

10/28/2014

Everything went perfect! Dee came out and explained everything to me. I couldn't have asked for better! I was also having gutter problems. Dee referred me to a great gutter company as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new permanent awning over my front porch.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you [removed members name]!

FOUR SEASONS SUNROOMS, PATIO ENCLOSURES, SCREENROOMS, SOLID ROOF PATIO COVERS, INSULATED ROOF PATIO COVERS, LATTICE ROOF PATIO COVERS, WINDOW AWNINGS, ACRYLIC PATIO COVERS, RETRACTABLE FABRIC PATIO COVERS

Fiberglass sheeting covers, cloth window awnings,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover