Manny's Property Maintenance LLC.

A548 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2011

05:00 - 15:00
05:00 - 12:00

P.O BOX. 86774

Portland, OR, 97286

Mannys Lawn care and landscaping services. Is locally family owned & operated. We have been in business for over 10 years. We have the best prices in town. Our services are completed by professional technicians. We offer Free Estimates. Prices start at $45.00 per hour. Full Maintenance Deals start as low 90.00 Month Basic Services .. MANNYS [Office] 503. 752-5212....

Lawn and Yard Work (517)Landscaping (92)Tree Service (40)Leaf Removal (35)Mulch and Topsoil (25)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (20)Pavers and Hardscaping (18)Pressure Washing (13)Concrete Pouring and Repair (5)Gutter Cleaning (4)Lawn Irrigation (3)Patios (3)

09/28/2019

We were very impressed with Manny. He is very thoughtful, talented, and had many great ideas to make the property look much better and to save money. All the work was done on time. The yard looks amazing. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod installation, with full landscaping, leveling, plant installation.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/27/2019

Originally looking at getting just an assist in some cleaning up of my landscaping I liked Manny’s ideas for some reshaping it and making it more manageable. The work that Manny and his crew did exceeded my expectations and was well worth the slight increase in cost that incorporated the additional work that I asked for, I have no reservation in recommending him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping cleanup and renovation

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

06/06/2019

Manny and his crew transformed over-grown weeds and shrubs into park worthy space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring weeding, trimming and cleanup.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

05/15/2019

Manny and his crew really went above and beyond on my yard. I hired them to install some sod and clean up some messier areas. Manny had great advice on how to accomplish what I wanted to do in the right way in a reasonable budget. My yard looks better than it ever has.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new sod for my lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

05/06/2019

After a few minor communication errors, the work that needed done got done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our lawn, hillside grass and flowering bushes needed cleaned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

04/30/2019

Manny is so quick on maintenance and careful with pruning that I recommend without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a large yard that is too much for me. Manny keeps it park-like.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

04/02/2019

Manny and his team did a fantastic job. We had him remove old patio pavers, concrete slab, a bad situation with neighbor's bamboo extending into our yard, then install seamless patio pavers throughout. Manny was professional, honest, receptive, and hard working. He always kept us informed with the work all along the way. We will definitely use Manny for any additional landscaping and yard work tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio installation

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

04/01/2019

Manny has taken care of my front and backyard since July 2017. I am not so good with stuff like this and as a new home owner I was worried my yard would be the worse on the block if I tried to do this myself. Manny has been fabulous and he knows what to do with my various trees and plants to keep them happy and thriving. He made a very sad Rosemary plant look SO much better, he is an artist in my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn/landscaping maintenance every two weeks.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

03/23/2019

Manny and his crew did a great job of cleaning up a very overgrown front yard. They removed an entire truckload of branches and greenery in just a few hours. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up and landscape maintenance

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

03/08/2019

He is creative and budget conscience. He is also respectful of people and property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract Property Maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, hardscaping