Loving Care Bird Boarding

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2006

Bird boarding and grooming. My husband and i have been running this business from our home since 2001. Your bird will be comfortable and have lots of fun in our bird friendly home. We are aviculturists and highly capable of insuring your birds safety and wellbeing. Daily routine will help your bird feel confident he has nothing to fear and can relax and enjoy his vacation too. As well as feeding and cleaning up of your bird, he will receive affection, respect, and a caregiver that is good at reading his body language to best meet his needs. The environment is bright, colorful, clean, entertaining, and comfortable. Windows and doors are closely monitored for the safety of flighted birds. We are very concerned about air quality and are aware and refrain from toxins in the air. Air cleaners are installed; proper cleaners and cookware are used....

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angie's List

10/22/2013

The owner Michelle Lehrman, is a genuinely sweet lady who has a passion for parrots. She has many loyal customers and the birds all are all clean. Michelle makes a clear effort to interact with all the birds in her care, her birds were out and well adjusted to strangers. My bird had a cleaner cage coming home than he had going there. Her business is run out of her residence, so there some drawback...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michelle watched my bird while I went out of town. the bird was clean and healthy when returned.

CATEGORY kennels

10/03/2006

I have boarded my birds here several times. They have always been well cared for, and they return home healthy and happy. Michelle is very experienced with birds and understands their individual needs. She has given me lots of free advice and training tips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michelle boards my pet birds at her home. She will provide the cage for a small extra fee.

CATEGORY kennels

24 Hour Care, Feeding, Watering, Playing, Sleeping Schedule, Bathing, Wing, Nail & Beak Trimming.

Certified Training, Selling, Breeding, Cat Boarding & Large Dog Boarding