Lo's Contracting, Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4110 NE 122nd Ave Suite 125

Portland, OR 97230

10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC....

Drywall (340)Interior Painting (153)Exterior Painting (82)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (41)General Remodeling (32)Plaster (28)Handyman Services (25)Pressure Washing (23)Siding (20)Insulation (17)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (16)Windows (16)

10/06/2019

Good work fast service if there was a problem it was fixed right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

C

08/06/2019

Not well. Painter was late for initial consult and said we would be getting a bid emailed to us which we never received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get a bid for our house. The painter came very late for the initial consult and said that they would be emailing us a bid which we never received. Ultimately my husband and I decided to go with a painter who was prompt and professional.

CATEGORY interior painters

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for giving us a Feedback this will really help us do a better moving forward. This remind us that we are are just human and We are not perfect. We wrote the estimate the following day we came to your house. We simply forgot to email it to you. We sincerely apologize and will do our very best for this not to happen in the future. Sincerely. Amadou Lo.

07/04/2019

I had a drywall repair and installation job that needed specific attention and I knew Amadou, of Lo's Contracting, could get it done. In fact, on my current project, Amadou came up with a solution to my ceiling challenge that was not only remarkable, but cost effective and that is what I look for in a professional. I would refer Amadou and all his contracting services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and installation combination

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

07/01/2019

project completed on time, very friendly and courteous, response time to phone call was excellent, I will hire this company again and share their excellent work with my colleagues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical and gas line fixtures

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

07/01/2019

The project went very well and finished on time, I have used this company many times and I will count on them again for their services. great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and lighting improvement.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, gutter repair, insulation, lighting, plastering, plumbing, roofing, pressure washing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, roof cleaning, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

C

05/30/2019

People were friendly and professional. (The texture person was hard to understand due to language barrier.) Everyone arrived on time for the estimate, i.e. initial visit, but for the remaining returns, the workers were always about an hour late. (This was not a problem for us, but other users should know.) Drywall and orange peal texturing in the bathroom went fairly well. However, the texturing h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, texture, and painting in the bathroom and remove loose texture, texture, and paint ceiling in bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

We are deeply sorry this happened. We rarely get call backs regarding jobs we did but if we do we always go back and try our very best to correct the issues. Our mission is to treat every customer with respect and provided them with the high quality service they expect from us. Sincerely. Amadou Lo.

05/29/2019

Very happy with the work done. The guys who did the work were extremely professional and courteous. Amazing job protecting other walls, floors and plants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywalls

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

05/24/2019

I contracted Lo's to repaint the interior of my home which is approximately 850 sqft. I purchased the paint and had their crew do the work. They were professional and hard working and I'm very happy with the end result. When another crew member was needed to finish the job in the time allotted they quickly added another crew member to ensure the job got done that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

10/25/2018

With so many varied projects in process simultaneously, communication and coordination was naturally an issue. But once I shared my vision with Brian, and we coordinated those timelines, things went well. A couple of follow up visits corrected some minor issues, of which, I appreciated their attentiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some siding, complete exterior painting, complete roof and under boards, front door and jamb, most of the deck boards, repaired laundry room sheetrock and repainted.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

10/24/2018

The job went VERY well and I am very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint, Drywall

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

General Contractor Residential & Commercial Remodeling. FRAMING. ALL PHASES CARPENTRY: BUILDING DECKS, FENCES, PORCHES, WINDOWS & DOORS, TRIMS & SIDING. DRYWALL & PLASTER. HIGH END PAINTING INTERIOR & EXTERIOR.

PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL. CONCRETE: SIDEWALK, RETAINING WALLS, DRIVEWAY, FOUNDATION AND BASEMENT WALLS REPAIR, CONCRETE RECYCLING.

Not Applicable