KVN Construction Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5840 SE 85th Ave

Portland, OR 97266

Located in the heart of SE Portland, KVN Construction is your Trusted Exterior Construction Specialist. Our services include Siding, Roofs, Windows, Paint, Stone and Gutters. Since 1997 weve been specializing in exterior remodel, providing outstanding workmanship, reliable customer service and top-quality James Hardie installation. We are Elite Preferred James Hardie Installers as well as Malarkey Roofing Certified Installers. KVN Construction is family owned and operated, performing residential and multi family exterior remodel with over 40 years combined experience! Call us today for a Free in-home consultation....

Siding (38)Exterior Painting (25)Windows (15)Roofing (13)Gutters (9)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Home and Garage Organization (1)

02/06/2020

Unlike several other local companies, Kirill from KVN responded very quickly and was almost immediately available to come give an estimate. I was already deep into the demo, reframing, and window replacement work myself, and I felt no pressure at all from Kirill to have his company finish those jobs. He was open and helpful, and simply asked what parts of the job I was looking to have his company ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Hardie siding and trim, new fascia, painting

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review 🙂 Enjoy the new siding

12/20/2019

KVN was great to work with. I rated them “B” on price because they were not the cheapest quote (all 3 bids were very close) but I had a good feeling that I was dealing with an honest hardworking contractor after meeting with Kirill so I went with KVN. I was right! Kirill and his team were all great! They all worked to provide 100% customer satisfaction which I really appreciated. I would recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Thank you so much for the support. We really had fun working on your project and we hope you enjoy the new roof and gutters 🙂

12/07/2019

Great job by KVN. Communication was excellent and I always was responded to within a short time by email or nearly immediately if by text. Photos of problems were sent so I could approve changes as needed. Also, photos of the completed project were sent. I was very happy with KVN and had complete confidence in them. The project was in Oregon and I live in Maine. Even being far away, I felt great a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house and garage siding project and painting

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Photo for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38280050

Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate it. Our project manager sent you those pictures so I hope that clears things up and I apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy the New Siding!

12/06/2019

KVN was great to work with and did quality work. They were good about educating us on the siding and window products to begin with, and were flexible with us while it took us a month or two to decide to move forward. The guys actually working on our house were professional, friendly, and kept our yard tidy over the course of the product. The work was done with care (this was clear watching them wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding, paint, and windows

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for the support guys. Hope your family enjoys the new siding and windows :)

10/30/2019

Excellent. Very professional. Good communication from workers during construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, windows, siding, and insulation

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, home & garage organization, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Photo for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38204568

10/17/2019

They did a great job! Quality work and good communication!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement and paint

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

[Member Name Removed] we are glad to be of service. Enjoy the new siding :)

10/16/2019

Very happy with this service! Currently raining and no more leaks, overflows, clogging and the entire work area from the roof to the ground cleaner then when they started. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/15/2019

Has some bad siding needing replaced on house before painting. They were out the next day and did a beautiful and professional job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Much appreciated. Enjoy the new siding

10/10/2019

Went well! KVN and Kirill was straight forward with communication and cost. Their responsiveness was top notch. If an issue came up, they rose to the challenge and responded via phone/text immediately. I always felt valued as a customer and recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, Windows, Painting, Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you for trusting us with your major Exterior Remodel. The house turned out amazing and the colors you chose look fantastic. Hope you and the family enjoy the new look. God bless.

09/03/2019

Project went very well. They were very very flexible as we had to get the new front door installed first. The delivery of the door was delayed a bit but KVN worked around the delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Complete exterior construction, providing all your cladding needs, exterior siding, James Hardie products, roofing, painting and windows for remodels and new construction.

Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check