KVN Construction Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 146991

5840 SE 85th Ave

Portland, OR 97266

With over 1,000,000 SF of siding and roofing installed and 65 Years of combined family experience, our firm specializes in Phenomenal Exterior Remodel with the Highest Level of Customer Service. We are proud to be 1 of just a few select local James Hardie Elite Siding Contractors & a Malarkey Certified Roofing Contractor. Our services also include Window Replacement, Exterior Paint and Gutters. Give us a call at 503-GET-PROS to schedule an appointment....

siding (57)house painting (35)roofing (20)window (17)woodworking (14)gutter installation (14)home and garage organizing (1)

01/26/2021

My wonderful experience started with Daniel. He came out to my home to give me an bid for a roofing job. He was so professional with the estimate that I was really impress. When he came down from my roof he had picture of my roof. I actually saw what was major problem areas on my roof. I knew exactly what I needed to do without any hesitation. Daniel informed me every step of the way. Then I met k...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a whole new roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

[Member Name Removed], you are an amazing client and it was our pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review we really appreciate the support.

11/21/2020

They did a great job of matching the rest of my 1927 house. Now looks good as ‘new’! Was the only firm that responded quickly during COVID and they made special effort to finish before the weather turned, as I was very concerned about that. Extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-side 1 side to match vintage siding

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Photo for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 39039665

Thank you for trusting our company with your home. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you enjoy the new siding!

11/19/2020

KVN did a great job! Kirill was super helpful and made sure we were super happy the entire way through the job. Great quality of work and clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thank you guys so much for your support. We appreciate the business!

11/19/2020

We had a great experience with KVN. I would definitely hire them again. Everything looks great, their crew were awesome people, and the price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Siding and New Roof

CATEGORY roofing,siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Enjoy the new roof and siding!

10/19/2020

We hired this company to replace the front siding of our house. Let me tell you they are amazing to work with. Not only is the communication fantastic, the whole crew was pleasant and professional. The work they did was outstanding. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. If I ever need anything done again I will be contacting them first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding

CATEGORY siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Thank you for your support. Enjoy the new James Hardie Siding and thank you for your business!

09/14/2020

After getting 4 bids KVN was hands down the most professional, informative & detail oriented. The installation crew was friendly, answered any questions we had & cleaned up before they left everyday. Kirill was also quick to respond any time we had a question during install & followed up to make sure that we were happy with the finished product. We’ve gone through a few remodel projects over the y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Install

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

08/29/2020

Everything went amazingly well. Everyone we dealt with, from Kirill and Zach at KVN, to our residers (Alex and Jack) and our painters (Melvin and the rest of Leo's team) were super nice, very professional, and exceptionally detail-oriented. We really felt like we could trust everyone working with us, and our house turned out fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residing and painting of house

CATEGORY siding,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Photo for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38837217

Love it [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the love. Your house looks beautiful!!!

07/29/2020

Kirill was very professional. His team did an amazing job on our home. They made it look flawless!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and siding

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Photo for KVN Construction Inc - 5840 SE 85th Ave, Portland, OR - 38956784

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the awesome review! Love it 👍

07/13/2020

Couldn’t be happier with the siding project KVN just completed for us. On time, on budget, kept the site neat and orderly. Their crew was very professional with a high level of workmanship. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HardiePlank Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Thank you for your much appreciated business and for taking the time to leave this awesome review. Enjoy the house and God bless your family!

07/03/2020

KVN provided the most detailed quote (out of 5) and were great to communicate with. The crew was professional, hardworking, and let us know about problems or delays right away. The new siding and paint looks amazing. Our house looks brand new! Thanks KVN!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement

CATEGORY siding,woodworking