Kent Grewe MD

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

12/29/2011

I have had three back surgeons and he has done two surgeries on me. I can see him when I need to see him but he is usually 4-5 weeks out. The two surgeries were emergencies and he dropped everything to do work on me. He gave me answers to everything that I wanted to know. He is just an all around good guy. He is easy to talk to and he has got answers. He is top of the line. My insurance took care ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. Kent Grewe for neurosurgery. He has done two surgeries on my back. He is at the medical annex at Emanuel.

08/20/2011

The surgery seems to have worked just great. He is a busy man, but I perceive that that is not his fault. I would use him again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Grewe is my neurosurgeon. He did surgery on me on the 24th of June.

02/01/2011

My interaction with him went very well. I like his skills and he did a spinal fusion for me. He comes highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Grewe is my neurosurgeon and he specializes in back. My most recent interaction with him was on the 8th of February last year and I had surgery done.

12/17/2008

He is as good as they get. His bedside manner is really great. He takes time to explain stuff to you. He doesn t give unrealistic expectations. The staff is great. If someone needed neurosurgery I would recommend him. He has that good of a reputation. My doctor referred him to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is a neurosurgeon. He performed an intricate procedure on me.

Neurosurgeon