Karen Linder Interior Designs

Angie's List since February 2010

Interior Design Service. Karen Linder has built her design practice upon the values of relationship, listening, and collaboration. She believes a home or workspace should be a clear reflection of those who live and work within it. Asking questions, understanding values, and discovering individual preferences are important elements of the collaborative process....

Shades of Rose Painting, Inc.

Shades of Rose Painting, based in Hillsboro and owned by Rick and Rose, specializes in Lead Abatement and Removal. Operates with 20 employees trained in working with lead base paint. We are licensed, bonded, insured, do not use sub contractors and, lead Certified in Oregon and Washington. Tyler Klumpp is the VP of operations and runs all daily operations, daily hands on painting and carpentry work, provides estimates, color consultations, and educates homeowners on lead safe practices. Please call or email Tyler to schedule: 503-572-3698.

07/02/2018

Karen was great. She gave me ideas for furniture placement and colors. I would definitely recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with rearranging furniture.

11/13/2017

Extremely well. Karen was extremely helpful in getting us the right color for our project. She was available during the painting process to answer questions regarding what color to paint the trim, foundation, etc. Karen is an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Color consultation for the exterior of our home.

CATEGORY interior designers,house painters

10/25/2017

She was very efficient, knew the materials well. The price was right and I recommend her to everyone and very pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design.

05/23/2017

I was able to get information from designers website to get my questions answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed interior design help on short notice, but she was out of town those days. She helped by finding an acceptable designer for my floors and walls. Very prompt and responsive.

05/08/2017

She was wonderful to work with! A great listener, I never felt like I was getting the ideas or outcome that were her preference, but instead she was helping us achieve what we wanted for our home. She was patient, helpful, fun and very flexible. I would recommend her to my closest friends and family - just outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Karen helped us with a kitchen and first floor remodel, design template and furniture plan.

CATEGORY interior designers,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Interior designer, color consulting, furniture & accessory specifications, kitchen & bathroom design, lighting design, hard surface & flooring specifications, room redesign, space planning & window coverings.

NA