Junk King Portland

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2008

Awards & Badges

8195 SW Hunziker St

Portland, OR 97223

Stress Free Junk Removal to help you reclaim your space and get back to doing what you love. We continue to do things the old-fashioned way, your way ensuring your stress free experience and doing all the work to make you look like a superstar. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15 - 30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves. It's the Junk King way. Call us today and experience the joy, guaranteed. Additional services: shed removal, deck removal, items too bulky or dirty & items too large to leave curbside, commercial clients, storage units, real estate agents, property managers, estate sales, small building demolition & removal and donations....

hauling (994)trash removal (132)moving (43)dumpster rental (16)storage unit (4)home and garage organizing (3)

01/12/2021

Braden and his dad were awesome! They were done before they even started (seriously—when they called, they thought they’d arrive at ten, but got there early and were DONE by ten!). It cost me less than I had anticipated. And they are just awesome people. I would totally use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hauled away a big pile of stuff that was too big for me to dispose of with my car—broken and old stuff.

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Photo for Junk King Portland - 8195 SW Hunziker St, Portland, OR - 39129663

01/08/2021

Great service. Very happy. They came the next day after I called them. They were even early. Very polite and careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling away a sofa.

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

10/21/2020

They came in, gave a reasonable estimate, loaded up the truck and left with the junk. They were early rather than late, very personable, and did a great job. I highly recommend this company and will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove junk including old appliance

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

08/25/2020

On time, with courteous "on-the-way" phone call. Reasonable price quoted on arrival. Fast work. Excellent clean-up. Truly outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of roadside pile of already-cut blackberry vines (about 5 cu. yds.).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

C

08/22/2020

The workers were friendly but not very motivated. Their method of loading the items into their truck wasn't very efficient and a lot of "dead" space was unused. They charge by the load so this is important . I appreciate that they honored their senior discount. I was offended when they asked for a gratuity for the workers when it came time to pay the bill. Are you kidding me? I paid too much for w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away of furniture, appliances, personal property, debris

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

07/16/2020

Junk King called asked if they could come earlier than scheduled.Arrived at my house 10 minutes later and hauled all items away .Workers were friendly, professional and courteous.Junk King is very affordable and I highly recommend this company.Will definitely use them again.Thanks Junk King!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away old refrigerator, push lawn mover and old charcoal grill

CATEGORY hauling services,home & garage organization,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/06/2020

I would highly recommend Junk King of Portland. They worked very fast and cleaned up my property very well. They even helped my son with unloading some things from his truck!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

09/23/2019

excellent service, great company. these guys are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed unwanted items

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/24/2019

called talked to rep.. explained what i needed hauled away, quoted me price & scheduled my appt. rep. was very professional, two guys arrived on time, got to work removing my items, nice crew, friendly & professional all around good experience with this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed old bed frames, post & railings hauled awY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

08/09/2019

The job was done beyond my expectations. I received four estimates online through Angie's List, including one for $275! Junk King offered me a very reasonable price for my small job. They scheduled pickup the same day that I contacted their office. Best of all, Cody called 30 minutes BEFORE my two-hour window of time was to start to ask if he and his partner, James, could come early. They were onl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away three large outdoor, concrete planter boxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Residential & Commercial Hauling, Junk Removal & Recycling - Garage, Basement, Attic, Remodeling Sites, Estate Clean Outs, Yard Debris Clean-Up

Hazardous Materials, Liquids - Paints, Chemicals, Solvents, Asbestos, Oil Tanks, & Oil Drums.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express