Jones Stohosky Environmental Laboratory, Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2006

Call and experience the best and friendliest customer service in the industry! We provide accurate results for your hazardous material testing needs in a timely manner. From residential do-it-yourself projects to large, commercial or industrial facility testing needs, we provide custom, professional service for each and every one of our clients. There is no job too large or too small. We are nationally accredited by the prestigious NVLAP organization (NVLAP testing lab code 200872-0) and insured. Our CCB license # 196565. We are a woman-owned business, WBE # 3810. Our inspectors are AHERA-accredited and certified to perform lead-based paint activities in Oregon, OHA LBPP Firm # 2050....

Bio-One PDX

1  REVIEW
Bio-One PDX

Bio-One PDX is a locally owned family run business serving Oregon & SW WA. We specialize in biohazard remediation including crime scene cleaning, trauma, unattended death, decomposition, homicide, suicide, blood and bodily fluids, hoarding, animal hoarding, rodent waste, crawl space and attic decon, odor removal and sewage backup cleanup. We are friendly, prompt, discreet and experts at biohazard clean up services to help restore property to a safe condition. We're caring and compassionate specialists that arrive quickly and discreetly in unmarked vehicles.

12/09/2015

I dropped a sample of ceiling tile to their office and received the results back within two days. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Test for asbestos.

08/12/2015

This lab was highly recommended by a contractor friend, and they had the added benefit of being super close to my house. The employee I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. She outlined my options and costs, and helped me understand what my next steps will be once I receive the results of my asbestos test. If I need testing again in the future, I will definitely use JSE Labs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested a plaster sample for asbestos

CATEGORY asbestos removal

Thank you for your kinds words! We appreciate your business - and the referral from your contractor. We'll be here to help, if you ever need to know if asbestos (or lead) is in any other questionable materials. I hope you're having a delightful day, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

06/09/2015

Took my sample, sent me results. There wasn't a whole lot to it. They were professional and easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested ceiling sample for asbestos

CATEGORY asbestos removal

I'm glad to hear that you found us both professional and easy to deal with. We strive to make each client's experience as user-friendly as possible! We appreciate your business and will be here for you, should the need ever arise again. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

01/30/2015

The response time to my inquiry, scheduling request, and results was remarkably efficient.  All aspects of the inspection were courteous, professional and thorough.  I have complete confidence in this company and highly recommend them for consultation regarding potential severe health risks to workers and families.  I also appreciated time taken by Darin for explanations and recommendations.  Than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked/sampled areas of concern for asbestos in basement for older home remodel.

CATEGORY asbestos removal

Thank you so much for your trust and confidence in us! It means the world to us that you would choose us. We strive to make sure every customer's experience is a positive one, and I'm so glad to hear that your project exemplified our goal. Additionally, we thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to share them with the whole team! Please don't hesitate to contact us if, in the future, you hav...

01/23/2015

They were very punctual. They completed the testing on site and followed up later with the results. They also offer expedited testing if you are on a timeline and need it in a rush. They offer clear information on pricing and the results for the potential toxicity and asbestos.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completed asbestos testing.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for your positive review of our services! We know you have other choices for sample analysis, and we cannot express, in mere words, our gratitude for your having chosen - and trusted in - us for your results. Your trust, and patronage, means the world to us! We sincerely thank you, Tracy Currie Operations Manager

Asbestos Testing, Lead Testing, Mold Testing, PCB Testing, Radon Testing, Air Testing, Heavy Metals Testing, Nuisance Dust Testing, Hazardous Materials Testing, Asbestos Project Design, Environmental Services, Ecological Services.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, American Express