Interstate Pest Management

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since October 2005

Interstate Pest Management has been in business since 1963. We are now on our third generation of our family business. We pride ourselves on providing safe, effective and affordable solutions for your pest control needs. Being members of the National, Oregon and Washington Pest control associations and our President Brad Thorstenson being a past President of the Washington association we are well connected to the newest and safest solutions. We always seek a long term solution, using Integrated Pest Management strategies that always seek the least toxic and long lasting solutions....

Affordable Restoration & Remodel

Specializing in crawlspaces and attic restorations, we've provided our customers with peace of mind for nearly 10 years in the Portland metro area. With services ranging from compromised foundations and water damage, to attic and roof repairs, our team of specialists will help you protect your investment and maximize your homes efficiency.

07/03/2018

Easy to schedule. They have been very responsive to returning when I see issues that I want addressed in advance of regular visits. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing pest management for ants

04/07/2018

Interstate was fabulous. They arrived within the two-hour time window we'd established. Set up the rat traps and were on their way. Within two hours, some unfortunately little rat had met his end. They came back the next day and reset the traps -- as there were a few. We have set up an ongoing monthly program at this time to ensure they don't come back. I love the way I can find a trustworthy, pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodents! Rodents! Rodents! 🐀

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

D

01/02/2018

It didn't. I never got a response to my detailed request regarding the abatement and removal of squirrels that had decided to call my attic home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

09/25/2017

excellent service - the yellow jackets had gotten into the crawl space and eaten through my ceiling! They were fast and thorough..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yellow jacket removal from home

09/25/2017

Yellow Jackets ate through my ceiling and were coming into my house. They came quickly the same day (of the eclipse!) eradicated the infestation and plugged the hole. Very professional and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellow Jacket infestation

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control & Exterminating - Pigeons, Odor Control & Control, Bees & Wasps, Rats & Rodents, Food Pests, Bat Proofing, Raccoons, Animal Trapping, Vent Screen Replacement, Ground Water Management, Crawlspace Rejuvenation, TAP Insulation, Sump Pump Installation, & Bird Netting.

Ask for details.