Honest-1 Auto Care Stark

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2011

Additional contact name - Stephen Grimes. Additional DBAs - Grimes Enterprises Inc, Honest One Auto Care. Award wining....

Cooper's Auto Service, Inc.

10 Employees. Family owned & operated. Use subcontractors for auto body work. Most repairs are charged by a flat rate. May contact through email

10/16/2017

The manager at Honest Auto Care was extremely nice and professional. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked brakes and oil change.

05/10/2017

I first want to say that this latest round of repairs only happened at this location because it was closest to my house and I had a tow. The old manager Pete, was great, the new manager named Scottie made racist remarks about my tow truck driver and then again about a woman in the waiting room when I went to pick my car up later. He also first said they couldn't work on my car because it was too o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my clutch replaced here a few years ago and was continuing to have problems with it. They then told me it was my master cylinder, so I paid to have that replaced just a couple of months ago.

09/27/2016

I have taken my car to Honest-1 for a couple of years now and today I brought it in for an oil change. Once again, I left having had a superb experience. I recently had to have my airbag replaced in my Toyota due to a recall. When I brought the car to Toyota, they told me there were a number of other issues that should be fixed. However, when I brought the car to Auto-1 for my regular oil change n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard oil change

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

08/24/2016

But I haven't been back because I didn't like him because it was just an oil change and they didn't put the cap back on on my oil so it was leaking everywhere I could have lost my whole engine and I thinking really you guys are professionals and you can't do that. I mean they were professional I waited and everything to get it changed and they were really nice but I mean the quality was gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Honest-1 Auto Care Stark for auto service.

09/02/2015

There are two guys that run the shop. They've taken great care of me. It didn't cost me anything because I'm on a plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw them last when the oil was changed. They also changed out light bulbs. They do everything, brakes and everything.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

AC & Heating, Check Engine Light, Oil Change & Lube, Service & Repair, Timing Belts, Transmission Repair, DEQ & Emission Services, Check Engine Light, Electrical Repair, Heating & Cooling, Air Conditioning, Fuel System Service, Clutches, Oil Changes & Tune-Ups, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Transmission Repair, Wheel Alignment, New Tires & Tire Repair, Steering & Suspension, Shocks & Struts, Engine Repairs

Body Repair, Collision Repair, Paint.

MasterCard, Discover, Visa, Financing Available